News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A woman’s beauty

Started by Ayana, Dec 12, 2018, 01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

Without mentioning obvious body parts ,what turns you on most about a women?
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Anika

I'm mostly heterosexual, but I think a great ass is the sexiest part of a woman's body.

pearl pleaser

It could be their beautiful hazel eyes...could be the cadence of their voice...their irresistible smile...the sound of their laughter...the texture and style of their hair...their sense of humour....their compassion and their mind. Also the connection you make...many ingredients make up attraction....

SixT9er

Their mannerisms. How they move, speak, flirt
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Serena

I think the way she smells, her personal hygiene and how she takes care of herself overall.
Xoxoxo

Ember

Eyes. Eyes are the first thing I notice on anyone but ESPECIALLY a woman, I think they're the sexiest thing to look at.

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 16, 2018, 01:02 PM
Quote from: Ember on Dec 16, 2018, 06:31 AM
Eyes. Eyes are the first thing I notice on anyone but ESPECIALLY a woman, I think they're the sexiest thing to look at.

You have very sexy eyes Ember. They add to your awesome smile. Oh jeez that sounded weird. Gow bout I just say damn Ember you are flipping hot. Eyes ears nose toes and everywhere in between you is hot.
Actually I have not seen your toes yet and some places in between so I will need to fix that.

Lol that didnt sound creepy and thank you very much! And yes we will have to fix that very soon!  ;) ;D :P :-*

remote start

Her laugh. 

A genuine, sweet natured laugh at a shared joke can melt my heart. 

Ember

Quote from: remote start on Dec 20, 2018, 01:14 AM
Her laugh. 

A genuine, sweet natured laugh at a shared joke can melt my heart.

...................... my laugh sounds like a dieing cow lol  ;D ;D ;D

Ada Marie

When I get to hold a woman and I get to feel her body against mine is what turns me on most. I think the entire body of a woman is a piece of art work. It's all beautiful to me.

Ironman

If she has a nice butt! I can make it F en work for at least one dance on the mattress with pretty much any woman.😎

ColleenRose

The eyes because they are the window to the soul