My 2nd visit to Mustang in 4 years (Dec 27th - Jan 5th)...

Started by Hiking Guy, Jan 06, 2020, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiking Guy

My final update from my Dec 27th through Jan 5th trip to the Mustang Ranch...

I just got back home from my 10 day trip the Mustang, staying at the Mustang Lodge and
having all my meals at the Mustang Ranch (in the Wildhorse Saloon), enjoying many of them with a pretty Mustang lady. All my parties this trip were at the Mustang Ranch. I didn't even venture out anywhere this trip--just stayed at the Mustang, enjoyed the New Year's Eve party with the ladies and socialized frequently with the ladies, partying whenever I was recharged enough to do so &
sleeping in the Mustang Lodge.

I had a total of 13 parties at the Mustang Ranch between Dec 27th and Jan 5th.
3 parties (& several meals) with one of my favorites (CarolinePeach) who I met on my Oct2019 trip,
3 parties (& several meals) with a new favorite (Aubrey), who I met this trip,
1 party with Jasmine and
2 parties with Nikita and
4 parties (& several meals) with Drew, a new lady (who started 12/31/2019) that my friend, exokie, & I met at the New Year's Eve party. I was her first-ever appointment (within her first 24 hours at the Mustang) & she has quickly become another new favorite of mine (just 5' tall and only 19 years old, very mature & intelligent for her age & super hot) who's also super easy and very
enjoyable to talk to & socialize with when visiting the Mustang. I recommend her highly.

I'll also be doing another trip to the Mustang around Halloween & I will try to get in a short 4-day
or 6-day weekend trip to the Mustang sometime before then.

The Hiking Guy

LenaStarrXXX

Yay I'm so glad you had a great visit!!! I'm so glad you like Drew. Fellas, I was her first 2 girl party, and I can vouch for Hiking Guy re Drew... she's super hot and very sweet, smart, friendly, etc. I liked our party so much that I'm going to put her (on reserve, ladies) on my go-to list for 2 girl parties 😉 that's high praise for a new lady!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

1Bytetoomany

Hiking Guy, I like the way you think.

Just take your time and spend your time at The Mustang Ranch! I also like to get lost there for a few days at a time. Always fun!
I'm looking forward to meeting a couple of the ladies you partied with in the near future. I have always found fun and friendly ladies to party with when I'm there.

1Bytetoomany

Hiking Guy

thanks LenaStarXXX & 1bytetoomany,

Drew was a great find for me & wonderful new lady for the Mustang. It was amazing to see her so easily make connections with so many people during her first trip.

Now that I have quite a few ladies I enjoy partying with at Mustang, I'll do what I did on this last trip--just visit the Mustang & stay at the Lodge for my entire stay! And looking at the latest lineup list, I see there are still some ladies I'd like to meet, so, I'm looking forward to my next trip to the Mustang.

Now I just need to figure out how to skip the need for the rental car to get me to the Lodge (or back to the airport) since I only needed it to get to/from the airport on my travel days--the rest of my trip my rental car just sat in the Mustang Lodge parking lot (which could have been money better spent on parties).

The Hiking Guy

Gus

Hiking Guy: I did the same thing from December 29th to January second! You must be the guy in the room across from me in the Mustang Lodge A hallway. I had 7 parties, two of them with Drew. And yes, she is fabulous. I also had two excellent parties with the lovely, sexy Bailey Rose. [/font]This was the tenth consecutive year I have seen in the New Year at the Mustang. I only regret that Just Tom was not there to share it with us.[/font][/size] [/font]
[/size]Gus[/font][/font][/size]
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Hiking Guy

Quote from: Gus on Jan 22, 2020, 07:08 AM
Hiking Guy: I did the same thing from December 29th to January second! You must be the guy in the room across from me in the Mustang Lodge A hallway. I had 7 parties, two of them with Drew. And yes, she is fabulous. I also had two excellent parties with the lovely, sexy Bailey Rose. [/font]This was the tenth consecutive year I have seen in the New Year at the Mustang. I only regret that Just Tom was not there to share it with us.[/font][/size] [/font]
[/size]Gus[/font][/font][/size]

Gus,

Yes, I was the guy in A hall in room A2/A4 & a friend of mine was also staying in the lodge in A5. He partied with Drew too. I also met Bailey & Crystal and have known Just Tom for years.

The Hiking Guy

double d

Hey HG, great to see you still kicking in the new and improved streamlined version of yourself!

Great report!

DD

Serena

Hey, Hope to see you again soon. Come back and visit us more often!
;) ;)