News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WHY?

Started by Ayana, Feb 23, 2020, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

Why??????? Do some boys always have this social complex of male bonding when coming to a Brothel or Outdate with a Beautiful Women. As ya'll know, I'm very sexually open!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so  ?????? confusing Are you not suppose to focus on the ESSENCE of A WOMEN?
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Ironman

Quote from: Ayana on Feb 23, 2020, 07:19 AM
Why??????? Do some boys always have this social complex of male bonding when coming to a Brothel or Outdate with a Beautiful Women. As ya'll know, I'm very sexually open!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so  ?????? confusing Are you not suppose to focus on the ESSENCE of A WOMEN?
🤔🤔 Short answer some of us  boys got issues. Which is why some of us boys wind up in a brothel in the first place.😉😁

pearl pleaser

There's the old adage that there's safety in numbers, and maybe these men had never been to a brothel before and wanted to check it out, but were nervous.

I know I was intimidated during my first visit, because it can be overwhelming. You're suddenly surrounded by stunningly gorgeous women who are available for instant sex and companionship, and you're not quite sure what to do with the information as it hits you.

Everybody has there own reasons for visiting, and I imagine there's a minority who just want to visit to hang out and see what's it like before either deciding to return individually or whether to return at all.

Plus, there's a reason why people call a certain part of our anatomy the "dumbstick." Sometime it just gets in the way of logic.

I wouldn't take it personally or be confounded by it. And Ironman also has a valid point. None of the women are any less desirable or any less regarded as erotic goddesses by the majority of people who visit.

mackdaddy_69

I'm not sure about the why part maybe their just shy at first to getting to know you and after that it should be good for them. Everyone should just go out there and have a good time with any ladies of your choice. :)

Randy Marsh

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 23, 2020, 11:41 AM
🤔🤔 Short answer some of us  boys got issues. Which is why some of us boys wind up in a brothel in the first place.😉😁

Yep ;D

MrTShirt

The "WHY" shows up with many people.

Men are generally less fluent in communications, and very likely less socially skilled compared to a lady, especially in a brothel.

A lady has to remember to tone it down when dealing with a new customer (new to her or/and new to brothels).

The concept of "foreplay" (or "go slow") could apply even more to many men being introduced to LPIN.

RachelVarga

Sounds like a super bromance.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Serena

That's exactly what it sounds like Rachel...a bromance!! Hahaha....I think a lot of guys are just really nervous and they have to come here together for moral support. Or we're just too much for them.
:D ;)

Ironman

Quote from: Serena on Feb 28, 2020, 03:25 AM
That's exactly what it sounds like Rachel...a bromance!! Hahaha....I think a lot of guys are just really nervous and they have to come here together for moral support. Or we're just too much for them.
:D ;)

I actually have no problem flying solo at any brothel.

I do however whenever possible need a wingman at least till I get in the door for travel & $$$ related reasons. If I had any real cash. I would buy the original MR building, and make it my bachelor pad.😁😉😄

LenaStarrXXX

Why??????? Do some boys always have this social complex of male bonding when coming to a Brothel or Outdate with a Beautiful Women. As ya'll know, I'm very sexually open!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so  ?????? confusing Are you not suppose to   on the ESSENCE of A WOMEN?

Hahaha Im so glad someone finally acknowledged this!! To be clear, outside of a brothel, it's much less atypical... but in the wild horse saloon??? If you are coming here to meet guys, well... no other way to say it: you came to the wrong place. Not just the wrong place, a place meant for the LITERAL EXACT OPPOSITE INTENTION 🤣😂

p.s. this is not referring to fellas who arrive either with a friend or a group (at least IMO). I'm talking about that guy who is making friends like it's his job
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram