News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang temporarily closed

Started by SixT9er, Mar 20, 2020, 11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Gus

Why in the hell is there still no official notification from Mustang management regarding closure?
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Ironman

Quote from: Gus on Mar 22, 2020, 05:27 PM
Why in the hell is there still no official notification from Mustang management regarding closure?

Its been confirmed by several ladies on IG and twitter.  I think its also been confirmed by management on  social media as well, and in the news. What more do you need?

Here on Madam J's IG account read her comment.  All nice and official.😎

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-BgUyig-FH/?igshid=15cyb9siqp84n

Redwood

I agree that in this time of uncertainty this is the best decision, but I think that all the ranch sites ought to post on their home pages  "_____Ranch is closed until further notice because of the coronavirus concerns."

Ironman

Quote from: Redwood on Mar 23, 2020, 05:09 AM
I agree that in this time of uncertainty this is the best decision, but I think that all the ranch sites ought to post on their home pages  "_____Ranch is closed until further notice because of the coronavirus concerns."

Although I don't disagree with your point, a lot of websites in a lot of different industries need to update their websites information that they are temporarily closed not just the brothels. Most of the time now it seems companies tend to just update their social media accounts if they have one.  For the most part they tend to ignore their websites.

As for the brothels themselves in particular all of them have been slow to update their websites for years. Long before this Corona crap.💩 That won't change after this immediate crisis is over.  The information is still available online. You just need to search it out.

All of my employers locations 463 clubs If remember right were all temporarily closed a week ago.  If you go to the website as of yesterday still nothing to clearly indicate we have been shut down. I of course knew we were because the manager texted all of the staff.  But it was only after looking at the companies twitter account that you could find the information online we are indeed shutdown company wide.  With as of right now obviously no firm opening date.

So I get your point, but all companies not just the Nevada brothers are slow to put the information on their official websites.

In the case of brothel websites though in particular they are usually doing well if they take down the pictures of ladies that haven't toured at whichever ranch website you are viewing in the last  16 months or so.😎

Ayana

My Heart and Spirit goes out to everyone :-* :-* :-*. Stay Safe in Good Spirits!!!! Much Love To You and Your Love Ones!!!!!! You are in My Thoughts and Prayers  :-*  :-* :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Michael j.

Is this across the board in NoNev?  And are ALL hotels and motels in Reno close?
Michael J.