News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Have any one hear of these ways to get drunk?

Started by caveman, Dec 03, 2013, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Any one reading this Don't do this at least the one. This is your Public service annoucement!!! I heard there was a fad where people were getting drunk by taken a tampoon & placing in a glass of alchol. Than sticking it up there but & they would get drunk faster.
The second one I heard which Do not do repeat Do not do!! It will kill you or leave you brain dead!!! :'( You will be instantly drunk & your body dosen't process it. It goes right to your brain & if you do it & it's to much Your done!!! :'( It's called smoking your Alcohol. Beer or Bevarage of choice. They were showing it like using a bong. You inhale the fumes from the alcohol & your instantly drunk. You see someone trying this knock them up side the head. I say just stick to the good old fashion way of just drinking it!!! ::) ::) ::)
This has been a special report Lol.

firefighter

Caveman,
I think I'll stick to my favorite E&J brandy on the rocks and just sip it normally. I may have an Arturo Fuente cigar along with it too. These people who are devising new ways to get drunk quickly with obviously hazardous methods are probably the same ones who would auger in to the pavement parachute base jumping, bungee jumping or hang gliding in high winds. They apparently have a death wish and don't listen to professional astute advice. ;D

Phoenix

oh crap that reminds me Caveman fellas did you hear the real story about this husband who asked his wife to shoot alcohol up his butt to get him drunk fasters and it actually killed him because there was no filter...that lady had to feel horrible about it  :( so yeah please don't try this even once...and speaking of crazy ways to get drunk I had two fellas who came in at differnet times both sat with me at the bar and the wa;y the bonded way there order a shot of taqulia and snorted the salt off my are did the shot and squirted the lime itn there eye  :o  ;D if I wasn't the one they used as a pop im not sure if I would have believed it... that led into all time of body shots and dancing and parties that night wut a way fo two stangers to bond at the Mustang on a cold winters night  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ayana

Omg! I've never heard of smoking alcohol?. I've heard of the other you mentioned both vaginally and rectal. Which. Is absolutely bizarre in my opinion. The only thing I want going in me is a nice c*** ;) :) :) . That's my favorite natural high!!!
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

caveman

More on this inhaling your alcohol. Now they make a kit. What ever you do Please don't do it! It will kill you!! Stick with the old fashion way just drink it!! ;) ;) ;)
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/politics/maryland-legislators-seek-to-ban-vaportini-device/-/9379266/23868818/-/1220xrfz/-/index.html

There banding this in my state. I don't think they got it passed yet. It's like the bath beads.

Phoenix

sex is such a climatic high on so many levels and it also has a relaxing sid affect... ;)

caveman

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 11, 2014, 11:38 PM
sex is such a climatic high on so many levels and it also has a relaxing sid affect... ;)
I agree!!!! I never got drinking any way! I can feel dizzy with out drinking & I get that for free. I much rather have a beautiful lady playing with me!!!!!! Drinking or doing drugs is a waste of time. If you go to a bar & have a drink. You have to worry about getting pulled over on your way back home so what did you get out of it?

Phoenix

I like drinking (only when I now I can relax in a safe place and or somebody responcible is driving like our runners or our personal taxi) so I can tap into all types of sides of me fun flirtatious frisky energetic creative unorthodox diverse and even alittle eclectic sexual camillion  :) just