News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New pics!

Started by Montana, Dec 05, 2013, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

Myself and some of the other lovely ladies have new pics on our website! They are delicious...cum taste for your self  ;)

caveman

I like the one of Harley & sally when you first enter the site!  ;) That will get your motor running!! ;D

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Montana on Dec 05, 2013, 05:35 AM
Myself and some of the other lovely ladies have new pics on our website! They are delicious...cum taste for your self  ;)

Oh God, I think I'm in lust! Great pics Montana! My blood pressure just shot up a few points & my nether regions are stirring!   :o ;D :-* :-* :-*

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Andy

I love your new pics they look amazing!!!

KC

Great photos Montana... You look very beautiful. I have yet to see you in person when I have visited the ranch. Have a great Christmas!

KC

Phoenix

cum in and see her in person I just luv us being friends I get to enjoy her giggle and pretty smile and hypnotic eys and warm hugs  :-*  :-*  :-* and guess wut shes even warming uo to dancing shes a natural when it coms to body dances  ;) just ask the birthday boys  :)

johann

I saw your picture on the front page Montana, and followed the link to your own page, and yes you look absolutely gorgeous in those pics.  Wish I could get up there for a party, but I can't get away any time soon. :( :( :(

Montana

Johann thank you for checking 'em out! Always so nice to know people can see what is available here even if they are unable to visit! Take care...hope to see one day.  ;)

Kendra

love the new pics :-*
Xo kendra <3

Montana

Thank you Kendra! Miss yo face girlie!!  ;)

caveman

I love pictures because you can see details but reading information: Like you Ladies Diamsions Help To!!!! ;D ;D ;D My first time looking at one of the old sites & after I booked Phoenix!!! I didn't get to see her before I booked her!! I was scared for a minute. I was like this Lady is a Female Body Builder & going to hurt me. Than I got thinking maybe that is just what I need. ;D ;D I was thinking she's 6 feet tall & nothing but muscle. She's not She is a hell of a lot More!!! Just talking to her on the phone the first time got me excited & I knew I had to make it there to check her out!! ;) She might not be 6 feet tall but she comes across even taller!!! Her adittude, Smile, & spirit!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) Don't get the wrong Idea any one thinking she's a push over because she can kick a*s! ;)

Well now that I got off Topic. I love You Ladies pictures!!! ;D ;D
Kendra Black dress & red heels! I love the red heels for where they can be put! :o :o Phoenix knows I love heels. ;)

Phoenix

you know me quite well Caveman for the most part yet there is still a lot of schooling for you my student   8)  ;) and of couse I like the way you are eager to see wuts next behind the Phoenix adventure curtain  :) and yes those are one of the first pair of heels that made me moist when I put them on and then there is my red gun heels that make me so freaking horney the entire time I have then on or think about how hot they make me look oooh yeah  :)