News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fanacies

Started by caveman, Jan 11, 2014, 12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

If nothing else I hope everyone finds these entertaining!!!! ;D ;D ;D You can add some of your own!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)
                                               Fancies
1. Special Agent Phoenix, Phoenix comes at me dressed like the red head in x files. She flashes her badge & tells me I'm going with her. She takes me to her interrogation room & reads me my rights. She says you have the right to squeal like my little b*tch, The right to take my heel to your crotch, The right to let me grab your balls, & the right to massage my feet. Do you understand these rights as I have told them to you? If not I'll have to show them to you!
2. Truck Driver Phoenix, She's driving a big rig & I need a ride so I hitch a ride. She says to me if I give you a ride what is in it for me? I say I got some money. She tells me to spin & says no I got something else in mind!
3. The university of Phoenix, I'm sighed up for a whole year. She goes over the lesson plan & looks at my education history. She says you're a little bit behind. She says I'll start you off with a crash course to catch you up. You will have to do some cramming. She said I would have to go at it day & night. That she has a very aggressive lesson plan for me.
4. Herding the cattle, Victoria throws her lasso & catches me & reels me in. Than Phoenix, sally,& Maya get me pinned so Phoenix can put there brand.
5. Foot ball, Carrera & Maya, They both have that black makeup under there eyes. Maya the niners & Carrera the cowboys . Carrera has the out fit she has in her picture on. I'm standing on the field they both come running at me & tackle me.
6. Art photos , Sally & Harley are making some art photos & I find myself in the middle of them.
7. Fire Fighters, I hear a fire alarm & than see smoke. The next thing I know I see fire fighter coming throw the door. They carry me to safety. They get me out side. They say he has inhaled a lot of smoke. They pull my pants down & They pull there masks off. One is Amaris

I'm sorry I haven't included all you ladies in my Fancies but I don't have enough memory on my computer Lol :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Take Care out there in Mustang Land!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Phoenix

Dang Caveman you should be our writer we will call you first book fifty shades of rleplaying.. I fucking luv it Caeman and then we could have where I (we) would act out every roleplaying fantasy with you before we release each copy  :o  :D

caveman

That Sounds Like a Plan!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah I for got one Operation Phoenix!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Baby Joker

Definitely should be a writer. #1 sounds like it would hurt though lol.

caveman

It would hurt so Good!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

the sooner you get to writing Cavman the sooner we can celebrate you hitting the best seller list with fans begging for more erroticaly adventurous books  :)

caveman

Few more for you. Logger Phoenix: Have a hard hat, red vet, shapes,  & safety harness. You could come tie off my limbs! ;D Gas & elitric tech: Have the little uniform & carry the hand held devise.  Elictrician with tool belt on. I think the logger one would be real fun. To have you tie off my limbs & tell me which way your going to drop me. ;D ;D ;D ;D I believe it's time to hit the showers! ;D

Phoenix

Maya

Awesome post Caveman! I'm sure Carrera & I would have a blast tackling you :-)