News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Niners....Still a Faithful Fan!

Started by Maya, Jan 23, 2014, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

As you all witnessed or heard....the Niners are out for the season, however I still am & will always be a Faithful Niner Fan.

That being said, my heart did crack a little this past Sunday. I was at a sports bar watching the game & it was all groovy till the last pass Kapernik made :( No worries though, we have the off season to get The Niners back where they belong, at the Super Bowl!! Quest for 6 will be accomplished :)

Since I'm still hurting a bit from Sunday's loss it would be the most fantastic gift from a sweet, caring & giving person to get me my first Niner Jersey. I knoooowww, it's crazy that I don't have one, YET. This is why I'm putting it out there for you n the universe to know what would add to my happyness :)

The jerseys that would make oh so happy would be: #85 Davis, #52 Willis &/or #99 Davis. There are other player's jerseys that I would love to have but I'm waiting for the season to start again.

If you would like to make my year & then some, you can find the jerseys here:

http://www.nflshop.com/San_Francisco_49ers_Women

& have them sent here to The Mustang :)

I'm also open to any gifts that are Niner, nature or food related(cause I loooove food).

=)

Go NINERS!!!!

Silverado

Yes. Definitely a tough loss for the niners and also for their fans. The team will be back and stronger next year. As for the fans, I suggest some serious cuddling at a minimum to offset the pain.

By the way - my niner roster shows #99 as the number for Aldon Smith rather than
a Davis jersey. I think the Smith jersey would be particularly appropriate for you since he is a pass rusher who is known for his ability to sack and physically manhandle the quarterback.

Maya

You are so right.....it is Aldon Smith & that jersey does suit me :) Thanks for your wise observation. When will you be in?