Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
"How's it Hangin" / Re: And one more thing Victoria
« Last post by Just Tom on Today at 01:06:21 AM »
Happy Birthday Chickee... sure wish i could remember who i bribed to give you a birthday swat, so if you got more than one swatting today, i was only responsible for one of them  ;)
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Rachel Varga 04/12 - 04/24
« Last post by SixT9er on April 18, 2018, 11:31:11 PM »
Updated my schedule to 04/26/18 to 05/01/18. See you all soon!
[/size]
[/size]
Now this schedule I can make!
See you on the 26th Beautiful Lady
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Rachel Varga 04/12 - 04/24
« Last post by RachelVarga on April 18, 2018, 11:19:53 PM »
Updated my schedule to 04/26/18 to 05/01/18. See you all soon!
[/size]
[/size]
« Last post by Gus on April 18, 2018, 10:33:38 PM »
Happy Birthday, Victoria. I hope you got my card by now.
General Discussion / Re: LPIN 22 Awards Automated FINAL Voting Round Announcement
« Last post by SixT9er on April 18, 2018, 07:59:22 PM »
Only 13 more voting days until the polls close on this one, get your vote in if youíre registered and havenít done so!
« Last post by Victoria on April 18, 2018, 04:15:36 PM »
Wait, who let THAT get out???!!! Lol... Thank you Chuckar!!!! 😁😘❤️
"How's it Hangin" / And one more thing Victoria
« Last post by chuckar chaser on April 18, 2018, 02:12:34 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
New to the "Mustang Ranch" or to "Brothels" / Re: First Timer
« Last post by Bigfoot on April 18, 2018, 06:03:13 AM »
There are a few girls on the current schedule that smoke.  If you feel likes it will be an issue just ask the girl.  If you're not into smokers than don't party with one.

I would say the Mustang has the highest percentage of good personalities and variety of any of the bigger brothels I've been too.  They have your rock you like a hurricane girls that can knock you into next week: your slow sensual and tender girls; middle of the road but can go either way depending on what you want girls.  For this you should look at the review sections on this site, sex-in-nevada.net and brothellife.com

On the threesome issue.  I'm shooting in the dark... I've been offered that option many times but have always chickened out but it is on my bucket list.  My advise would be the same as Cobia, let the girl you like pick the second.  Just make sure your first is actually into girls.  Don't be afraid to ask her if she is.  If she's a professional she'll be honest with you.

Usually the line up for the weekend/friday is posted on friday... or saturday. But in all fairness the last couple weeks they have been better about posting the lineup more often (thank you Jennifer). This lineup should show you what the line up will be atleast tell the following tuesday/wednesday.  Most girls arrive/leave middle of the week and stay atleast two weeks or more.
Lineup / Re: Mustang Ranch April 17th Lineup
« Last post by renorunner on April 18, 2018, 02:30:48 AM »
Cant wait to party with Sarah Vandella this friday
"How's it Hangin" / Re: What's with this crop of rookies
« Last post by Ironman on April 18, 2018, 02:24:42 AM »
Leah is very pretty and my buddy enjoyed his time with her.

I vote you start there. 😁 But I only say that because of all the newer ladies you mentioned she is the only one I seen in person. She don't  know it though I didn't talk to her  myself. But I checked her out from my chair when my buddy went behind the green door with her. We have similar taste  in women.😄

Ironman I think this might be a first for you. I have never seen where you mentioned or recommended a lady but no comment on her rear view. Should we be worrying about you? Thanks for the advice though.

😆😆🤔🤔 Good point! First time for everything.  I wouldn't worry about me yet though. I only got a look at her in a sitting position. At the point at which they went back. I was either distracted site seeing for Lack of a better way of putting it or in the bathroom taking a piss.

So I didn't get Good look at her rear view.😞

Endorsement is based on seeing her face myself and what my buddy thought of her. Like I said him and I are attracted to the same look most of the time.😎
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10