News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

For all fans of Naked and Afraid.

Started by NorthMnMan, Jul 24, 2016, 03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthMnMan

.   Which Mustang lady would you like to have for your partner ? Also, which three Mustang ladies do you think would make the best all woman team, like they the one featured in Naked and Afraid XL ?

SixT9er

Rachel Varga
She's from Texas and knows how to hunt and is in general a badass

3 I guess I'd think again of Texas and go Rachel, Tiffany and add Victoria for her emergency skills
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

NorthMnMan

Excellent choices ! Can't go wrong with your Texas ladies. ....... and there are some more you could have chosen.  Being able to cope with extreme heat is certainly a factor in their favor, as well.
Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 24, 2016, 03:32 AM
Rachel Varga
She's from Texas and knows how to hunt and is in general a badass

3 I guess I'd think again of Texas and go Rachel, Tiffany and add Victoria for her emergency skills

renorunner

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 25, 2016, 06:04 AM
I Would take Victoria from the top of my mind. I would think she can built fire :)

As for the 3, I would take
Reagan - night shift manager, she is awesome and hopefully she can swim.
Tatyana - because she seem very calm and that would be good in stressful situations
MySelf - because I can built a shelter, identify some plants. I am the type that would collect as much food and water that I can before getting weak and needing nutrients.

Funny fact. My mom watch religiously naked and afraid in Brasil. I would love to do that or amazing race.

Amazing Race Mustang Ranch edition!

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 25, 2016, 06:04 AM

Reagan - night shift manager, she is awesome and hopefully she can swim.

was it Reagan who showed me to my suite?

dreamscometrue

I would pick Jade as my partner, obviously lol

Three woman team? Jade, Rachel, Russia

NorthMnMan

Jade, thank you for reviving  interest in my post. Iove your unique viewpoint, and thoughtful reasoning behind your selections. I will share my choices later, but I can say that they are similar to yours.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 29, 2016, 03:46 AM
Quote from: NorthMnMan on Aug 26, 2016, 02:21 AM
  Jade, thank you for reviving  interest in my post. Iove your unique viewpoint, and thoughtful reasoning behind your selections. I will share my choices later, but I can say that they are similar to yours.
Of course :)
Plus I would seriously participate in the show. I think strategy when I have a chance :)
Great minds think alike, don't you agree?

Well, it is certainly true that you have a great mind, Jade ! 

I do believe that you would not only survive this challenge, but adapt to the environment and begin to actually thrive. My only concern would be the constant attack from insects, and the invisible dangers from bacteria, viruses, or microorganisms. It would break my heart to see you suffering from any of these  !  Seeing you with just one insect bite would be upsetting !  lol

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 29, 2016, 03:45 AM
Quote from: dreamscometrue on Aug 25, 2016, 08:16 PM
I would pick Jade as my partner, obviously lol

Three woman team? Jade, Rachel, Russia
But that wouldn't be a naked and afraid tile thing. It's would be a fun party though.

yes...yes....yes it would be