News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mail vs pm

Started by MrEd73, Jul 26, 2016, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEd73

I'm thinking there us a difference. For instance..when I send a on I get the notification but can't read it from my email ( I have to log on here) when I send mail I can read it from my email but it won't show up in my messages. Why is that?
Just roll with it.

Little_Mel

Its my understanding that these are two separate services.When you hit "email" its kind of like a shortcut button that sends an actual email and PMs are specific to our forum. The email alert that goes with it is just a courtesy so you know to check your messages on the forum.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

MrEd73

I was thinking that. Its just a little different than what im use to. Will take a minute to get there. Thank you for everything Mel. I really like this place
Just roll with it.

MrEd73

Quote from: Jade Capri on Jul 30, 2016, 05:13 PM
Quote from: MrEd73 on Jul 29, 2016, 05:15 PM
I was thinking that. Its just a little different than what im use to. Will take a minute to get there. Thank you for everything Mel. I really like this place
I am too adapting, but it's so nice to see new things huh?

I love learning new things!! It's pretty interesting to me as you get to know these new people along the way. Everyone here has been so helpful. Much more open...I think
Just roll with it.