News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My first trip to MR

Started by MrEd73, Sep 20, 2016, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEd73

This was my 1st trip to the MR. I must say I'm impressed. I had an amazing time. The ladies are professional and extremely courteous. The staff from doormen to bartenders...from the ladies to the cashiers are down to earth and eager to help.

The 1st lady I met was kandi. She is sweet as pie and fun to talk with.

I also met Carrera. I loved her style. She is extremely accommodating and thoughtful. She has a fun spirit and a cute as hell booty lol.

Victoria: she is intelligent and sexy. I loved talking with her..just don't bring up the C word (clowns)

Mia: I was so impressed with this lady. Incredibly beautiful and insanely kind. She is one of the most down to earth people I've spoken with. She also has a heart of gold.

Dennae: although I didn't get a chance to book I'd love to the next time I'm out there. This lady is as smart as a whip and such a pleasure to talk with.

Everything from top to bottom was professional. I've never been in a cleaner place. I don't think hospitals are this clean.
Just roll with it.

Rickwild1

Good report.

Couldn't agree with you more. MR us THEE brothel to go to. Such a nice building. Staff is top notch. Food is amazing. So many beautiful ladies. Always so friendly. Amazing parties. MR is the place to be.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrEd73

I was also impressed by the landscape. Incredibly beautiful. I'm envious of the people that live out there. I'd love to wake up to views like that everyday
Just roll with it.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Rickwild1 on Sep 20, 2016, 06:05 PM
Good report.

Couldn't agree with you more. MR us THEE brothel to go to. Such a nice building. Staff is top notch. Food is amazing. So many beautiful ladies. Always so friendly. Amazing parties. MR is the place to be.

It is a great place to work. We are well taken care of and the drama is minimal.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X