Author Topic: The BS Cutter / Rachel Varga  (Read 1931 times)

Chloe

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: The BS Cutter / Rachel Varga
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 09:17:49 PM »
I live in california so the travel isnt too far for me but as for personal affairs... There are just a handful of people that i need to stay in contact with while im at the ranch and they know im here. Anyone else can keep their judgments to themselves bc theyr'e irrelevant😉😘

MrTShirt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 07:27:50 AM »

...If aliens abducted you and subjected you to an anal probe pm me....

I wish I had known this!

I went to Rachel, NV where there are supposed to be a lot of alien craft (right outside of Area 51).
But, I didn't see any aliens.

I ate at the Little A'Le"Inn and had a gluten free sandwich and some chocolate ice cream, but no aliens.

Next time I will PM you so you can notify the aliens ahead of time when I go there again.

Geyser Soze

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 09:37:06 PM »
Aha,
I just saw the text icon for the PM. My bad.
GS

Geyser Soze

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 09:35:34 PM »
Hello Rachel,
I am an average, fit, professional-type 60 year-old guy from just outside New Orleans. I may be in the Reno area in Jan-Feb 2018. How to PM you for answers to some questions?
Thanx,
Geyser Soze

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 01:17:14 AM »
I'm back to cut more bullshit. What's on the agenda?

NorthMnMan

• Ladies first, second, third, fourth, fifth .......
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 03:15:34 AM »

Thank you very much for such an informative, candid response, Rachel. Also, your singularly
 unique sense of humour provided me some much needed comic relief. I'm trying to imagine a film
 version of you working in your flower garden , while the obnoxious neighbors gawk.

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 01:36:07 AM »

A question I have had on my mind for quite some time is, how do you and the other ladies that
travel long distances to the ranch on a regular basis, handle all the personal affairs back home ?
I'm sure that it helps being able to conduct so many tasks / transactions electronically , but many
aspects of life are difficult to manage from afar. Also, do you have any nosy / pesky neighbors
inquiring about your frequent travel ?

Good question and we avoid this because we don't want to let too much personal stuff come out but I can answer most of it. I can pay all my bills online and I can take pics of my checks on the bank app. We don't have a good connection so I do them before or after my trips. It can be hard on girls with families because you are away but you still connect with phone, text, and other apps. The thing I miss is my own bed. The best part of coming home is a hot bath and then getting in my bed.

I live in a typical Texas suburb neighborhood. I'm just the cute blonde that works in her flowerbed so no one knows. If they do or found out I doubt they would say anything directly to me. I hate my neighbors. I mean they are the stupidest people I have ever met and have no respect for other's property or space. If a plane crashed into their house I would be okay with that as long as mine was unscathed and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were passengers.

NorthMnMan

• Ladies first, second, third, fourth, fifth .......
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 01:16:12 AM »

A question I have had on my mind for quite some time is, how do you and the other ladies that
travel long distances to the ranch on a regular basis, handle all the personal affairs back home ?
I'm sure that it helps being able to conduct so many tasks / transactions electronically , but many
aspects of life are difficult to manage from afar. Also, do you have any nosy / pesky neighbors
inquiring about your frequent travel ?

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
The BS Cutter / Rachel Varga
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 01:07:41 AM »
I'm known as the bs cutter. Have a question and want a real answer just pm it to me. Ask anybody.
If you are a guy that is not sure what to do or how things work then pm me.
If you are a girl that is thinking about becoming a courtesan pm me.
If aliens abducted you and subjected you to an anal probe pm me.

I'm always a pm away if you don't want post your questions out loud.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 04:52:48 PM by RachelVarga »