News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How Did You Get Your Username?

Started by RachelVarga, Nov 30, 2016, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

I posted this on another forum but there are a lot of people here I don't know.

How did you get your username and what does it mean?

My answer is that I like the name Rachel and Varga is Hungarian and I'm part Hungarian. Also because it sounds good.

Who's next?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jagged

Back in the late 1990's ((either 97 or  98))
  There was a NON--House ((Brothel))  board that was called G> P. Pays (( or  GeorgiaPowersbordelloconnection.com )) 
          (( that  was  B  4  it  changed over to the sin board))

The night  B  4  I  decided  2 make my 1st post ,
an old girlfriend and I rented a  video called Jagged Edge. (( Glenn Close & Jeff Bridges))
The next day  the movie was stuck in my head. 
So, when I registerd  on the board ... the movie was the only thing I could think of  @  the time.

So I took the 1st name from the Jagged Edge movie.

Michael j.

Best I could think of on the spur of the moment.  It's really my name, with my surname left out for obvious reasons.   ;)
Michael J.

Offleash

You know how there's dogs that will go grab their leash and bring it to you to let you know they want to go for a walk?

I used to be one of those.

Then one day I discovered the off leash dog park. Holy cow! Dogs running everywhere, having a great time, filled with life energy and joy, sniffing butts, humping anything that moves. It was a brave new world! I then realized that if I chose not to be dependent on one human to feed me everyday, and was not too proud to beg for a meal or dine in dumpsters...I could just live in the streets and go to the park whenever I wanted and not have to ask anyone. The rest, as they say, is History. Or at least a little historical fiction anyway.

Leash

RachelVarga

Quote from: Offleash on Nov 30, 2016, 09:20 PM
You know how there's dogs that will go grab their leash and bring it to you to let you know they want to go for a walk?

Then one day I discovered the off leash dog park. Holy cow! Dogs running everywhere, having a great time, filled with life energy and joy, sniffing butts, humping anything that moves. It was a brave new world! I then realized that if I chose not to be dependent on one human to feed me everyday, and was not too proud to beg for a meal or dine in dumpsters...I could just live in the streets and go to the park whenever I wanted and not have to ask anyone. The rest, as they say, is History. Or at least a little historical fiction anyway.

Leash

Ummmmmmmmm............Species dysphoria?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Offleash

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 30, 2016, 09:28 PM
Quote from: Offleash on Nov 30, 2016, 09:20 PM

Leash

Ummmmmmmmm............Species dysphoria?

The remedy has been quite pleasant.

niceguy eddie

I took it from the movie Reservoir Dogs, which has a Nice Guy Eddie in it, who really wasn't a nice guy.  It made sense since my first name is Ed and I can be pissy.

lumberjack0306

I was a lumberjack  and the numbers  are  the  last month  and  year at that  job

RachelVarga

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Dec 02, 2016, 12:33 AM
I was a lumberjack  and the numbers  are  the  last month  and  year at that  job

If I sing the Hungry Jack song will you get mad at me?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

lumberjack0306

No you   can  sing   to me anytime 

RachelVarga

You would probably be like "please stop, the pain, the pain!" because I don't sing well.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Redwood

Totally made mine up.  Means absolutely nothing.  But I have always liked it since I started visiting 10 years ago.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Redwood on Dec 03, 2016, 12:48 AM
Totally made mine up.  Means absolutely nothing.  But I have always liked it since I started visiting 10 years ago.

Well your wood is red?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

highlander

It is a mascot of one of the schools I attended. I also liked the TV show but that had nothing to do with it.  Didn't think about it until someone else asked if it was for the movie which I had seen but forgotten about.
ATF - "There can be only one"

Ironman

Two blonds gave it to me. Sounded cool decided to Roll with it.