News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Tantra Sex Chair

Started by Shay, Jun 10, 2017, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay

My favorite thing about the Asian Suite is the Tantra sex chair! "The Amazing Butterfly" and "Row His Boat" are especially hot on this chair! How many of you actually take advantage of this chair and what is your favorite position? Bonus points if you include a pic!!!  8)

Shay

well this topic was a dud... :-[

Just Tom

Quote from: Krickett on Jul 01, 2017, 03:04 AM
well this topic was a dud... :-[

not to worry Kricket, you aren't a dud in anyone's book, especially mine.... 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Shay

Thanks Tom!!! I was trying to liven things up a little...lol

Cobia

Quote from: Krickett on Jul 01, 2017, 05:10 AM

It wasn't your fault. Good try.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Shay

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
Quote from: Krickett on Jul 01, 2017, 05:10 AM

It wasn't your fault. Good try.

Thanks Cobia!

Seven

I LOVE the tantra chairs! There is a great deal of dynamic movement and flow possible with these chairs without needing any special athletic ability or flexibility from the lovers. I think people get intimidated and have the idea that it's more difficult or athletic to have sex in these chairs but that's not true! It's quite available for all to have new kinds of fun and experience.
Krickett and I will show you!  ;)
I wish I could post a pic! Fingers still crossed for website re-vamps! I have way to many pictures and it hurts to not be able to share!
:-*

Katalina

Soooooo ready to try the tantra chair!😍
XOXO, Katalina

Morgan

I like to use it sometimes,  depends on how frisky I'm feeling :-)

Alexia

I love using the tantra chairs. You can relax while one or more of us ladies please you from various different positions. Or my favorite bend me over the top and do me from behind.

They are actually very comfy. I have had a request in the past from my client to sit in the chair and get a blowjob while he watches a baseball game or play video games in. That was his ideal blowjob.

Chloe

Asain suite is my favorite too! The red velvet tantra chair is so much fun! There's over 100 different positions but id have to say that my favorite is the "backwards cowgirl"!

Samantha

I will master this chair lol

Cherry

I want to have an all tantric party, maybe even with another lady or two to really get the party started 😉 I've been waiting to get creative you guys! How much longer do I have to wait!!!

Duck11

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 17, 2017, 03:08 AM
I want to have an all tantric party, maybe even with another lady or two to really get the party started 😉 I've been waiting to get creative you guys! How much longer do I have to wait!!!

Is that the roller coaster looking chair thing?  Next time I'm in town, maybe you'll show me how to use it.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Alexia

Duck I haven't seen you a while. I think you are over do for a chance to play in our tantric chair.