Rachel Varga Courtesan of the Year 2016 GFE Parties

Started by firefighter, Aug 09, 2017, 03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

I was extremely fortunate to be able to schedule two fabulous parties with Courtesan of the Year 2016 Rachel Varga during CWMC 21 on July 20 and July 23, 2017. 

Rachel Varga provided me two fantastic girlfriend experience parties that I'll reminisce forevermore. 

It became obvious after these parties why Rachel Varga won COY 2016, since her Courtesan expertise and client attention are extraordinary. 

I won't provide explicit details, but these two parties ranked first and second of my over 200 brothel parties.

I plan to continue visiting Rachel Varga because I've found my perfect lover!  Rachel Varga totally captivated me and provided the most magnificent girlfriend experiences of my entire life so she's unquestionably my all-time favorite Lady! 

Rachel Varga is the ultimate sensuous and passionate professional Courtesan.  I recommend Rachel Varga parties for every client, since she's the perfect Courtesan.  I know that Rachel Varga will provide the optimum party for any client's desires, and I predict that they'll be satisfied beyond imagination!
NRA Benefactor Member

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 09, 2017, 03:46 PM
Nice TR.  I need to take your advice.
You won't be disappointed. She is incredible
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact