News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Need tall thin blonde with boobs

Started by SirYnot, Aug 11, 2017, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirYnot

for a cuckqueen party.

My girl has a fantasy to have a scene with a queenbull. To keep it short on this thread. She would watch me with a girl and service that girl but she wouldn't like the girl.

Vegas is easiest because we live here but are planning a trip to Carson city  Sept. 8th

Ironman

I am sure there are plenty of them there at the Ranch. I will point out though if you have the lady leave the 5 inch heels on she will probably be wearing they will all seem tall. ;) ;D ;D

SkylieDanger

Rachel Varga would make a perfect queenbull!!!

Madam Tara

we are outside of Sparks NV, only 15-20 minutes from the Reno/Tahoe airport, and we have a ton of beautiful ladies for ya!
Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

Nichole

Quote from: SirYnot on Aug 11, 2017, 03:20 PM
for a cuckqueen party.

My girl has a fantasy to have a scene with a queenbull. To keep it short on this thread. She would watch me with a girl and service that girl but she wouldn't like the girl.

Vegas is easiest because we live here but are planning a trip to Carson city  Sept. 8th
Sounds like a cool party ! I hope you made it & were able to find your match

RachelVarga

Quote from: SkylieDanger on Aug 15, 2017, 04:03 AM
Rachel Varga would make a perfect queenbull!!!

Thanks Skylie! I will definitely make it happen!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Katalina

Quote from: SirYnot on Aug 11, 2017, 03:20 PM
for a cuckqueen party.

[/quote

Yeses love this party idea but not a blonde, HOLLY is tall, slender, and blonde though!
XOXO, Katalina