🔥🔥🔥🔥 Turn - On’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Started by Alexia, Nov 14, 2017, 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

What is the ULTIMATE thing that turns you on in sex, lady or both?

Cobia

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 14, 2017, 08:23 AM

Ahhhh.....it's a secret....but someone out there knows.... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

😆😆 Sorry I was just thinking I would probably answer this question if it was posed by a lady. That was not one of th 39 women on this planet to have actually been crazy enough get naked with my fat hairy ass on a mattress, and have sex
with me. 😆😆

Chloe

It turns me on when a guy knows exactly what too do with me... But mostly i love when i vibe with my guy and he is completely comfortable and having him watch me give him a private dance in my room gets me wet af😈

Samantha

I love it when a guy let's me know he's into it grabs me ruff and let's me really feel how into he is.

Alexia

Oh yes girl! That sounds hot. Or when they know exactly where to grab your hair. Come on in and we can show you the proper way to really turn us on.

Cobia I'm sure she does. Can't you give us a hint? Hehehe

Cobia

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 18, 2017, 11:53 PM
Oh yes girl! That sounds hot. Or when they know exactly where to grab your hair. Come on in and we can show you the proper way to really turn us on.

Cobia I'm sure she does. Can't you give us a hint? Hehehe

;D ;D.........Nah, somethings have to be kept secret but I bet you already know..... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Katalina

What is the ULTIMATE thing that turns you on in sex, ladyh?

I like guys that are really quiet and then you get them in bed and they're totally kinky and freaky!
XOXO, Katalina