News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

LEAH!! DAAAYUUM!

Started by Duck11, Mar 28, 2018, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck11

"If I could give you the greatest sexual experience that you've ever had, that is what I would like to do in a party with you." These are the words that Leah told me the first time we ever met.  She was true to her words that night.  I didn't know that included every party we would be having together after that wonderful night.  Every party that I've had with Leah, she has done special things to step up the pleasure in our time together and definitely make it the greatest sexual experience I've ever had each time.  In one of our previous parties, I had told her what look I find the most attractive.  On Friday night, I was sitting in the bar watching the basketball game, when the door opened up and Leah came out.  Leah had the look that I had told her about down to a T and dayum, did she look perfect!  I almost shoved my way between two people to get to her.  It wasn't too long before we were taking care of the business part of an incredible party.  A night on the town with the Lovely Leah was more fun than I had anticipated.  With lady luck at my side, we doubled up at the gaming tables.  Leah's also quite the athlete as we were able to win a teddy bear at the unball game.  We enjoyed a late night meal, before exploring more of downtown Reno.  It was nice spending time with a beautiful lady on my arm and seeing all the envious stares from so many people that night.

Back at the ranch, Leah and I ended a perfect date in the best way ever.  I've got the stunning blonde in her room and my goodness you would never think someone as innocent looking as her could get so wild.  From head to toe Leah is absolutely stunning with so much energy.  You know the party is going to be intense whenever a lady puts her hair up and looks you straight in the eye.  All I could do was grab on to something and hold on tight as that wild party kept on going.  Now, I'm not a smoker, but after a party like that with Leah, someone pass me a cigarette!  Anyone got a light?         
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Do we need too change your name to " Lucky Duck "..... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Great report Lucky! Duck that is...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Duck11

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 28, 2018, 11:49 PM

Hmmm. That'd be fine. I was thinking of a different word though. It does sound like duck...
:-X
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 30, 2018, 07:08 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Mar 28, 2018, 11:49 PM

Hmmm. That'd be fine. I was thinking of a different word though. It does sound like duck...
:-X

MMMMMM.......see where your mind is......( sounds good to me ) ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.