Main Menu

Pool Party?

Started by SixT9er, Jun 21, 2018, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 24, 2018, 10:45 PM
Quote from: Victoria on Jun 24, 2018, 03:36 PM
Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 23, 2018, 12:31 AM
i just gotta figure out how to participate and make it home in time to to go work in the morning....

i'm not as young as i used to be  :'(

Who needs to go to work??? I feel anal glaucoma coming on... cough... I can't see your butt coming in!!!😜

well, if i don't have too many beers, and i keep my shorts on this time...  i might be able to get to work in the morning  ::)
Just call in Sick! They can live without you one day!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Goldie

well, if i don't have too many beers, and i keep my shorts on this time...  i might be able to get to work in the morning  ::)

Tom, please call in sick. If there is a pool party this will be the first one I can come too! After all these years!!!! It will be way more fun if u are there. PLUS...I have not forgotten that I owe you a party  ;)

Goldie

SixT9er

Quote from: Goldie on Jun 25, 2018, 01:33 AM

Tom, please call in sick. If there is a pool party this will be the first one I can come too! After all these years!!!! It will be way more fun if u are there. PLUS...I have not forgotten that I owe you a party  ;)

Goldie
Damn! Now there has to be a Pool Party, Goldie's coming!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Katalina

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 25, 2018, 02:01 AM

Goldie

But why are we keeping the shorts on..?😈
XOXO, Katalina

SixT9er

Quote from: Katalina on Jun 25, 2018, 01:16 PM

Goldie

You don't need to!

SixT9er

Any pool party confirmation Victoria?

Katalina

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 25, 2018, 01:59 PM
Quote from: Katalina on Jun 25, 2018, 01:16 PM

Goldie

You don't need to!

You're dang right😈😇
XOXO, Katalina

Just Tom

you really don't want to see me without my shorts. or my shirt for that matter... the Staypuf Marshmallow Man aint got nothing on me

all this potential fun really has me thinking about rearranging my vacation dates
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SixT9er

I'll be there Thursday the 19th, Pool Party or not!

RachelVarga

Hot chicks and hard dicks....oooppss...did i say that?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Lancelot Link

SixT9er

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jun 29, 2018, 12:03 AM

Hot chicks and hard dicks....oooppss...did i say that?
That's what I'm talkin about!

Lecher

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 28, 2018, 10:01 PM
I'll be there Thursday the 19th, Pool Party or not!

Me too.

Jasper

Very Hard Dickks!!! Hehe ;D

Victoria

Goldie

I agree with Goldie! It won't be the same if you aren't here!!!! Anal Glaucoma! I can't see your ass anywhere but here!!!! 😩