News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥

Started by Alexia, Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Last night in the house. Cum live out your fantasies tonight 😘 I'll be available until 3am.

Xoxo Alexia

Jasper

BDSM PARTY, BDSM PARTY!!!! Us two on top of all men! Lol
XxxJasper  :P

Alexia

Yasss Jasper!!! I don't know if they're ready 😈

Alexia

I'm in house and available starting later this evening. Only here for a few days so best thing you can do is message me for an appt or call the office. I will be here thru the evening of Tuesday August 14th 😘

Alexia

Hello! I'm back in house and available starting this evening for the next week from 5p-5a.

I am at the Mustang Ranch Resort for those of you that have know that both houses (Resort & original) are now open.

Can't wait to soak up this great weather before the summer is over! Let's have a skinny dipping party then retreat back to the room for some more intimate time together.

Alexia

Back for a week starting tomorrow 10/5 until the morning of 10/11 ... Look forward to spending some time with some of favorite guys and girls, of course 😘😘😘😘

Ironman

Quote from: Alexia on Oct 05, 2018, 12:42 AM
Back for a week starting tomorrow 10/5 until the morning of 10/11 ... Look forward to spending some time with some of favorite guys and girls, of course 😘😘😘😘

Should we get 10 bucks you will be on your final tour of 18 next time I am in town?😎

Sorry I just felt like keeping your topic moving have a good tour.😁

Alexia

Last night in house this trip. Let's enjoy some time together before I leave. I'm available all evening until 5am.

If you'd like to schedule an appt for another time or see what my upcoming schedule is thru the end of the year. Message me at:

alexia@mustangranch.com

Can't wait to hear from you!

Jasper

Alexia

I'm back!!! Just in time to enjoy the fall weather. Whose going to come warm me up? Any takers? I have plenty of ideas on exactly how warm us both up 😍

I'll be available starting tomorrow for a week 5p-5a or anytime by appt.

You can also message me at alexia@mustangranch.com if you want to book an appt, updated schedule for the rest of the year, questions/future party ideas or just to say hi 😉

Alexia

I'm here a few more days. Come see before I head out on 11/12 in the morning 😘😘😘😘

Alexia

I'm back! This will be my last trip of the year. I'll be available starting tomorrow evening from 5p-5a for one week!

Ironman

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 30, 2018, 02:17 AM
I'm back! This will be my last trip of the year. I'll be available starting tomorrow evening from 5p-5a for one week!

😄😄 I knew we should have made that brt back in September. I would have won dang na bit!😄😄 Have a good tour we might cross paths yet again. Like I said we should have bet. I knew your final 18 tour would start this weekend. 🖖🏼

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 30, 2018, 02:58 AM
knew your final 18 tour would start this weekend. 🖖🏼

Maybe it's because she found out you are there this weekend.  What a lady's man! =)

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Nov 30, 2018, 08:24 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 30, 2018, 02:58 AM
knew your final 18 tour would start this weekend. 🖖🏼

Maybe it's because she found out you are there this weekend.  What a lady's man! =)

Some of my funding I thought I was going to have fell through I am about 200 short so probably not booking anything this trip unless the bowling gods are with me tomorrow and I finish no lower than second place.

Its OK thanks to a lot of help money wise my last trip back in September which also included a ride from you thanks again BTW. My hope for 2018 came true.

I was hoping to get behind the green door and Charlotte naked on a mattress by the end of 18 mission objective completed.  So I can't complain 😁 I think Charlotte knows I enjoyed my time with her back in September. As long as she knows this I am good!😎

Not going to completely shut the door on booking with someone late Saturday night/early Sunday morning before heading home just yet! You never know what I deem to be my Shortage might fall in my lap maybe I bowl my personal best tomorrow and its enough to hit the top 2 maybe I play 5 dollars and hit a royal flush in video poker.

Or who knows maybe its so dreadfully slow one of ladies is in a charitable mood.

The charity route though is a little bit dicey. The one girl I was comfortable going below my personal comfort zone.Retired about 5 years ago. Back then I knew I could Make up to her later. I can't make those kind of promises anymor. So I have to have a certain dollar amount in my pocket I can part with when I walk in the door or it ain't happening. I am not blessed with your movie star good looks there BF.😎