Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: This Board is so Under utilized!
« Last post by Banginit on June 28, 2017, 01:09:14 AM »
I agree not used that much. ..I posted couple times not much interactions
General Discussion / Other talents
« Last post by Kentuckyjohn on June 27, 2017, 11:14:36 PM »
Any of you Gorgeous ladies have any other talents that you might want to share with us? Like playing any type of musical instrument .
Or singing, dancing, writing. Any hobbies ?
Just trying to get more people using the board & commenting...
Lineup / Mustang Ranch June 27th Lineup
« Last post by Jennifer on June 27, 2017, 08:16:45 PM »
Dennae   8A-8P
Victoria   6A-6P
Coco.    9A-9P
Daisy Allison   9A-9P
Gabriella   10A-10P
Jane     9A-9P
Morgan   9A-9P
Seven   9A-9P
Skylie Danger   10A-10P
Sydney   11A-11P
Ayana   12P-12A
Cherry   12P-12A
Lexi      12P-12A
Sweety   3P-3A
Alexia   5P-5A
Audrina   9P-9A
Bailey Rose   7P-7A
Destiny   9P-9A
Hazel    9P-9A
Latina   6P-6A
Max      6P-6A
Rea      9P-9A
Violet   9P-9A
Schedules / Re: 🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥
« Last post by Alexia on June 26, 2017, 08:08:52 PM »
2 more days !! I'll be available until midnite on 6/27. Come let's set off our own fireworks in the bedroom before I go 🎇🎆 😁
General Discussion / Re: Meet Cherry
« Last post by Kentuckyjohn on June 25, 2017, 11:12:53 PM »
Very pretty lady!
Schedules / Re: Krickett is back for the entire month of June!
« Last post by Krickett on June 25, 2017, 10:35:14 PM »
10 more days at the ranch! If you'd like to get together before I leave, PM me or call the office :)
General Discussion / Re: This Board is so Under utilized!
« Last post by Krickett on June 25, 2017, 10:32:40 PM »
Hi guys! Jennifer updates the weekly line up a couple of times a week under schedules and I always post when I arrive and how long I plan to be here. Often, we don't know our schedule 30-60  days out. Sorry  :-\  If you’re planning a trip in advance and want to see a certain lady, you could always message her or call the office and set up a date. I always do my best to make it work :) Hope that helps!
Ladies Review You! / Re: Ride'em Cowboy💟🌼
« Last post by Cobia on June 25, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »
Ugh I am so in trouble. There's nothing that soaks my panties more than a man in boots and hands rougher than rope. Thinking of how you kissed my feet, going up my soft legs, across my stomach and up my neck.... Oh Honey.. I loved our time connected and wrapped up in the sheets. Running my fingers through your hair and your arms wrapped around my waist. I love that smile that creeps across your face when I coo your name <3  I can't wait to tell you stories of my time spent alone in my room... fingers twirling around in my panties, pretending to be you. My sweet gentle cowboy I'm waiting patently for you hurry back :-* :-*

Damn.......!!!!!!!
Ladies Review You! / Ride'em Cowboy💟🌼
« Last post by Daisy Allison on June 25, 2017, 10:09:17 AM »
Ugh I am so in trouble. There's nothing that soaks my panties more than a man in boots and hands rougher than rope. Thinking of how you kissed my feet, going up my soft legs, across my stomach and up my neck.... Oh Honey.. I loved our time connected and wrapped up in the sheets. Running my fingers through your hair and your arms wrapped around my waist. I love that smile that creeps across your face when I coo your name <3  I can't wait to tell you stories of my time spent alone in my room... fingers twirling around in my panties, pretending to be you. My sweet gentle cowboy I'm waiting patently for you hurry back :-* :-*
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Something
« Last post by Prospector Bob on June 25, 2017, 09:55:28 AM »
'Lordy, that sounds horrible Brain... then what happened?'..... asked Pinky

"well, after the fiasco at the front desk i made my way to the bar to get a water... as i made my way across the floor this short thin man with a silvery beard who was sitting at a table with Ayana saw me, jumped up and tried to stomp on me!  somehow i was able to dodge his attempt on my life and i scurried over to the base of the bar, the only thing that saved me was that i was directly under the stool Mardie was sitting on, and the short thin old man apparently didn't want to rile her, so he stopped short and returned to his chair...."

'Wow! you were lucky Brain...' murmured Pinky.... 'but where did you get that black eye?'

" that came a little later Pinky, do we have any Scotch left? i could really use a drink...."

Thanks for the reminder Tom... (opening new bottle of Scotch  :) )
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10