Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Schedules / Re: Madison Returning!
« Last post by Madison on May 25, 2018, 11:42:55 PM »
My shift is 11pm-9am!!!! Let's party!
Schedules / Re: Carrera schedule
« Last post by Carrera on May 25, 2018, 08:34:30 PM »
Hey guys,I'm here for the rest of May and June .if you would like to set something up just call the office and let them know at 775 343 1224.let's make this summer count.

"How's it Hangin" / Re: Candy Bar Girls
« Last post by SixT9er on May 25, 2018, 08:22:18 PM »
I know its not a candy bar but can I nominate myself for being a sweetart?  :P

Of course you can bend the rule. You're my dark haired twin.
If I ever do a threesome again it will be with these “Twins” I can only imagine what these two would do to me!

We do a lot of them together and know each other well. We know how to work together and make the experience the best it can be. I call her 6 and she calls me 9.
Sounds like a match made just for me!😉
Schedules / Happy Summertime!
« Last post by Jasper on May 25, 2018, 08:14:54 PM »
Hello to all my fans... I will be at the Mustang Ranch most of the summer. Make sure if you are planning on coming by to book an appointment with me. I hope everyone has an amazing Memorial Week/Weekend. I know I’ll be mostly dancing half naked on the bar and stages. Come snag me off the stage And have a wild party.  Pool parties? Menage a trois? BDSM parties? Strawberries and whip cream party? Doesn’t matter to me it’s all about the experience with you. XOXO  :-* can’t wait.
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Candy Bar Girls
« Last post by RachelVarga on May 25, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »
I know its not a candy bar but can I nominate myself for being a sweetart?  :P

Of course you can bend the rule. You're my dark haired twin.
If I ever do a threesome again it will be with these “Twins” I can only imagine what these two would do to me!

We do a lot of them together and know each other well. We know how to work together and make the experience the best it can be. I call her 6 and she calls me 9.
Lineup / Re: Mustanhg Ranch May 10th Lineup
« Last post by Cobia on May 25, 2018, 06:09:32 PM »
12 Days since last lineup post...

So pick up your phone ask them who is there and then post it up on here for all your peoples.😉😁😄
Not my job

Now over 2 weeks...

It could be😁 What you need line up for anyways. Just tell Rachel to shoot you a message when she ready for you.

If you still got time money and enough energy left when she done with you whomever else may be there is just a bonus.

So you don't need a lineup as long as Rachel is calling Mustang her brothel home.😉😄
Never said the lineup was for me...

Cobia don't need one either.😉😄

Nah, never have. ;D ;D
« Last post by Ironman on May 25, 2018, 04:56:46 PM »

So pick up your phone ask them who is there and then post it up on here for all your peoples.😉😁😄
Not my job

Now over 2 weeks...

It could be😁 What you need line up for anyways. Just tell Rachel to shoot you a message when she ready for you.

If you still got time money and enough energy left when she done with you whomever else may be there is just a bonus.

So you don't need a lineup as long as Rachel is calling Mustang her brothel home.😉😄

Cobia don't need one either.😉😄
« Last post by chuckar chaser on May 25, 2018, 04:04:11 PM »
Look at the website it is more up to date.
« Last post by SixT9er on May 25, 2018, 03:25:41 PM »

Not my job

Now over 2 weeks...

« Last post by Ironman on May 25, 2018, 03:11:34 PM »

Not my job

Now over 2 weeks...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10