News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Emma is one helluva cool Lady

Started by CookieMonster, Jul 21, 2015, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CookieMonster

Not to mention very easy on the eyes.  Thanks for making my trip memorable with all the events and keeping that place running like a well-oiled sex machine!

Oh, and thanks to Jeff the Chef for making some tasty food for us while we were there.  Top Notch!

All the Staff.. security, cashiers, House maids, bartenders, runners, and of course the ladies were courteous and friendly.  You guys got it down an I'll be back shortly!

SeattleSun

Sucking up to Emma wouldn't work, lord knows I have done more of it than anyone.

Here's the way to get on her good side!

Lancelot Link

Do you mean she likes whiskey in general... or specifically Jack Daniels?  muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa

SeattleSun

CookieMonster

Heck, I'm sucking up to the entire staff.  They made my vacation last week awesome!

Emma

Hahahahaha this made my week!  You guys are too funny!  Cookie, it was a blast having you here!  Thank you for making the trip and being part of all of our festivities.  LL, wish you would've been able to be here!  And SeattleSun... You just know me too well!  PS, thanks again for the pizza party!  You're wonderful and the ladies and staff are so grateful!  xoxo Emma