News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Can I start an official Star Wars topic?

Started by Little_Mel, Dec 20, 2015, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

The Force Awakens was amazing!!!!
If you haven't seen it yet, grab one of the girls and go!
Where are my nerds at?
Mustang Ranch Hostess

caveman

I like somethings about star wars but What I real like is Big Bang Theory.

caveman

One of my favorite episodes was when penny hurt her shoulder & Shelden had to take Penny to the Hospital. I watched it with Phoenix. I like the movie Fired up. That me, Phoenix, & vinice A.K.A Deer watched together.

Phoenix

;D  ;D  ;D yeah i remeber that time my caveman

caveman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 20, 2015, 10:17 PM
Mel you can start a topic on whatever you wish. I agree it would be a great date to take a lady to the IMAX theatre and watch anything from True grit to Starwars.
I say She Can. She has dimples & a hot looking Lady. Grant it she's not a working Lady which everyone should know what I'm talking about. I hope everyone else agrees we need conversation. With out topics  there is no forum. We Need this Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shay

Agreed! I would LOVE to be taken on an out-date to see Star Wars! Is there an IMAX theater in Sparks or Reno?

caveman

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
;D  ;D  ;D yeah i remeber that time my caveman
I highly enjoyed that night being with two Beautiful Ladies & snuggling!!!

Little_Mel

Quote from: Krickett on Dec 22, 2015, 03:12 AM
Agreed! I would LOVE to be taken on an out-date to see Star Wars! Is there an IMAX theater in Sparks or Reno?
Yes, There is one in Sparks. Probably my favorite because they serve wine :)
Mustang Ranch Hostess

bucky badger

Quote from: Little_Mel on Dec 20, 2015, 06:05 PM
The Force Awakens was amazing!!!!
If you haven't seen it yet, grab one of the girls and go!
Where are my nerds at?
WHAT?! that mash up was an insult! jar jar abrams needs to go back to trekkie world and stop destroying our galaxy! as for starting a topic, you run the board...so yeah, me thinks you can. anyways, I WILL NOT be seeing ep. 456 (cuz all it was  was the original trilogy chopped up and  put back together in the wrong order) ever again. saw e3 25 times in the theater...was sooooo geeked and I get this. anyways, Phoenix- I say me and you go see a Marilyn classic- Blondes Have More Fun! or awesome 80's flicks like Goonies, Spaceballs, or some other excellent films...and you can bring some frisky friends :)

Ayana

Quote from: Little_Mel on Dec 22, 2015, 05:33 AM
Quote from: Krickett on Dec 22, 2015, 03:12 AM
Agreed! I would LOVE to be taken on an out-date to see the Next Star Wars! Is there an IMAX theater in Sparks or Reno?
Yes, There is one in Sparks. Probably my favorite because they serve wine :)

I agree Mel :D :D ;D Outdate Please?
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

dreamscometrue

I was a little worried as to how Star Wars VII was going to turn out because I am a big fan of the entire series (yes, including the prequels) and was pleasantly surprised when I watched the film. I can't wait for VIII to come out.

RachelVarga

Bring this topic back because it's Star Wars.

All I can say is Vader!

SPOILER. Don't watch if you have not see the movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu1yK5wbiq8
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X