News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Got a Question About New Accounts............

Started by Cobia, Apr 25, 2016, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

When a new person registers for an account on the Mustang board they have to answer questions each time they try to send a PM.  How long does this last and how can it get stopped?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Don't think you can. I seem to remember in a past version of the forum if you stayed logged in 24/7 yoh did not  need to do it again unless you logged out and back in don't know about now.

firefighter

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 25, 2016, 02:26 PM
When a new person registers for an account on the Mustang board they have to answer questions each time they try to send a PM.  How long does this last and how can it get stopped?

My account was cancelled so I reregistered last month.  I completed the initial CAPTCHA verification, but I haven't had to repeat the process when I login.  I sent a PM today and I wasn't asked any questions, CAPTCHA or otherwise.  Once I login to the Mustang Ranch Forum, I stay logged-in until I either logout or close my Internet browser.
NRA Benefactor Member