Author Topic: Too be honest I'm scared  (Read 6366 times)

Ironman

• View Profile
Re: Too be honest I'm scared
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2017, 04:42:19 AM »
For whatever newbie that may be reading this; there was a first for all of us, it's ok to be scared or nervous.

Just make sure to not get hung up on one lady.

Oh, and just why not ?

Cobia dude be honest how many Rodeos did you book before you decided to anoint CoCO as your  go to Girl? Newbies should room hop a little before they settle on a favorite.

I notice at this point the actual topic is a few months old. So I will just say if his first visit went well, and he chooses to make future regular visits. He will have plenty of time to choose a favorite. But better to jump around at least for your first several Rodeos at least till he has a good base line to gather data and compare. ;)

Seriously though anyone who has chosen to participate in lpin   as a regular thing goes through several phases. Best not to choose a brothel girlfriend after just one Rodeo.

There is also the fact that favorites eventually retire. So getting to hung up on one lady to early on is not a good idea.

Once the Newbie has been around a while  Or predates the last ice age like you Cobia buddy. ;) ;D ;D 8) They can choose their favorite lpin lady to be in lust with. ;) :D
I room hoped and then i found Violet!

I did not speak with her. The last time I was in. But I saw her in the bar from my chair liked her overall look.

Come say hi to me next time youre in 😊
I don't bite..hard 😉

OK young lady I will. May not be till the first full weekend in December aka. The Friday following black Friday.

Or possibly in September around the time of the time they would normally hold the air races. But most likely it won't be before the Friday after black Friday. But OK I will make a point to say hi to you. 8)

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 03:33:46 AM »
Way to go, and congratulations on a great first party.

Now that you know what's going on, plan to set up another trip.

It's a tough call to make, do you stay with the lady you know, or party with someone new next time?

The advantage of repeat parties is that if you have a good "chemistry" with the lady, it will in time lead to some unbelievable parties.

On the other side of the coin, there are so many other wonderful ladies, it'd be a real shame to only ever party with one of them.

I know, decisions, decisions.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 08:06:57 AM by johann »

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2017, 07:46:41 PM »
so  I had a life changing party with Max who was so beautiful and amazing. It was the best time of my life and we had such a great time

Daisy Allison

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2017, 10:48:19 PM »
I'm so excited lol I'll be there 5/20

We'reexcited to have you!

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 08:08:54 AM »
I'm so excited lol I'll be there 5/20

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 08:45:02 AM »
Just a quick update. I just booked a trip to Reno for May 21-22. I'm so excited ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good.....now go have fun. ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 08:37:18 AM »
Just a quick update. I just booked a trip to Reno for May 21-22. I'm so excited ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2017, 06:07:26 PM »
For whatever newbie that may be reading this; there was a first for all of us, it's ok to be scared or nervous.

Oh, and just why not ?

Cobia dude be honest how many Rodeos did you book before you decided to anoint CoCO as your  go to Girl? Newbies should room hop a little before they settle on a favorite.

I notice at this point the actual topic is a few months old. So I will just say if his first visit went well, and he chooses to make future regular visits. He will have plenty of time to choose a favorite. But better to jump around at least for your first several Rodeos at least till he has a good base line to gather data and compare. ;)

Seriously though anyone who has chosen to participate in lpin   as a regular thing goes through several phases. Best not to choose a brothel girlfriend after just one Rodeo.

There is also the fact that favorites eventually retire. So getting to hung up on one lady to early on is not a good idea.

Once the Newbie has been around a while  Or predates the last ice age like you Cobia buddy. ;) ;D ;D 8) They can choose their favorite lpin lady to be in lust with. ;) :D

Ok , I room hoped for about 5 years but I had ATF's all along.

Bella Sophia, Princess, Alex Dreams, Lucy, Ayana, Lina  and now the one I party with the most now.Like you said they retire and some just move on but if you pick a ATF the parties get better and better. When you show respect you get respect. ( most of the time , if not move on)

Thats how i am with violet! she is my ATF and i show loyalty to her!

Good for you !!
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

renorunner

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 05:53:15 PM »

Oh, and just why not ?

Bella Sophia, Princess, Alex Dreams, Lucy, Ayana, Lina  and now the one I party with the most now.Like you said they retire and some just move on but if you pick a ATF the parties get better and better. When you show respect you get respect. ( most of the time , if not move on)

Thats how i am with violet! she is my ATF and i show loyalty to her!

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2017, 10:31:22 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:20:54 AM by Cobia »

renorunner

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2017, 06:22:27 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

I did not speak with her. The last time I was in. But I saw her in the bar from my chair liked her overall look.

I don't bite..hard 😉

She bits really hard!  ;D

Violet

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2017, 03:53:35 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

I don't bite..hard 😉

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2016, 04:00:18 AM »

Oh, and just why not ?

renorunner

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2016, 08:56:47 PM »

Oh, and just why not ?

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2016, 04:29:03 PM »

Oh, and just why not ?

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2016, 02:35:08 PM »

Oh, and just why not ?

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2016, 10:05:56 AM »
Just a quick update. It's looking like a trip to Reno is happening around the end of April. I will definitely go to the Mustang and I am more than excited.

jhand20

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2016, 12:37:55 PM »

Best advice I can give is do what feels natural to you, sit back and enjoy the ride.   Just make sure to not get hung up on one lady.

dreamscometrue

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 02:23:05 AM »
I think it's good to have the butterflies no matter how experienced you are, that means you're excited about it

renorunner

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 02:01:11 PM »
I have been there probably a dozen times and I still get nervous when i party with a new girl or one that i have partied with a bunch of times!

chrisxl3d

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 07:06:34 AM »
so yeah I didn't end up going.  :'( It isn't like I chickened out or anything just that my road trip went differently than I planned. It was still an amazing trip but I missed out on the Mustang. I live in the Los Angeles area so it isn't really impossible for a getaway. If everything goes well hopefully by the end of the year I can make it up.

dreamscometrue

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 01:55:25 PM »
after six years, I still get the butterflies....even when I'm partying with a lady I've partied with on multiple occassions

SeattleSun

• It takes courage to be a Pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 03:04:51 AM »
I was scared my first couple hundred times too but now I make the ladies scared of me!

Already starting to plan my Halloween Party agenda.

Donatella

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 05:44:38 AM »
Hi welcome aboard !!
I'm from Argentina.
I hope so you like it my accent and my personality.
Good luck !!!
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

clevelandbrowns01

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 06:29:08 AM »
Go for it. Easy to say but there really is nothing to be nervous about.  I wouldn't recommend drinking a lot. Keep a clear head for a clear memory of it all.  You're going to get to be with one of the ladies so just be yourself.  No need to drink to help make conversation etc. No need to wonder why that girl is talking to you or if a boyfriend / husband is lurking etc. No need to wonder if that girl really likes you.

The ladies are 10 times nicer and prettier than at any regular bar.  The state mandates safety and the ladies know what they're doing.  To me that's much safer than whatever girl I might somehow be able to persuade in a normal manner. After having been to the MR, it's all the normal dealings with women to me that seem pressure filled.

I'm about a month away from making my second visit to the MR myself.