SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Paranormal

Started by dreamscometrue, Jul 26, 2016, 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

Anyone here paranormal fans?

MrEd73

I've done some hunting from time to time.
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

I'm an investigator and I have my own group in Indiana.

MrEd73

Have you ever heard of the Bray road beast?
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

Quote from: MrEd73 on Aug 01, 2016, 01:34 AM
Have you ever heard of the Bray road beast?

Nope,cant say that I have

MrEd73

It's suppose to be a Werewolf. One of my Birthday parties was spent hunt for it. Had so much fun.
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

Quote from: MrEd73 on Aug 01, 2016, 02:35 AM
It's suppose to be a Werewolf. One of my Birthday parties was spent hunt for it. Had so much fun.

Where is was this werewolf supposed to have been

MrEd73

Bray Rd Southeast WI. If you Google it there is a ton of info. You will love it.
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

this thing is almost like the Jersey Devil

MrEd73

You should also check out the Buxton inn in Granville Ohio and the Mansfield hospital. The Buxton in was featured in unsolved mysteries
Just roll with it.

Prospector Bob

Here's one for you dreams... The St. Jame Hotel in Cimarron, NM. Ought to be one you'd be interested in.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/nm-stjameshotel.html

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

dreamscometrue

Quote from: MrEd73 on Aug 23, 2016, 04:30 AM
You should also check out the Buxton inn in Granville Ohio and the Mansfield hospital. The Buxton in was featured in unsolved mysteries

Buxton Inn is only three hours away. I might be able to get my group to there one of these days. And the Manfield Hospital? You sure you're not talking about the Ohio State Reformatory?

MrEd73

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Aug 25, 2016, 01:05 AM
Quote from: MrEd73 on Aug 23, 2016, 04:30 AM

Buxton Inn is only three hours away. I might be able to get my group to there one of these days. And the Manfield Hospital? You sure you're not talking about the Ohio State Reformatory?

The Buxton is a pretty nice place to eat. They end up booking out all their rooms a few years in advance for Halloween. Yea it's the jail. I couldn't recall if it were a hospital or jail
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 23, 2016, 06:57 AM
Here's one for you dreams... The St. Jame Hotel in Cimarron, NM. Ought to be one you'd be interested in.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/nm-stjameshotel.html

this looks interesting...maybe one of these days I can go check it out.