News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Autographed Pictures

Started by renorunner, Dec 02, 2016, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al(bert)

I'm a bit of an autograph hound, going to various conventions to get items signed so I'd be interested in autographed photos of the ladies!  When I visited Cherry early this year, she was happy to sign the Mustang Ranch brochure for me.

renorunner

Quote from: Morgan on Dec 10, 2016, 09:14 PM
I know all ladies are okay with signing mugs, tees, stress boobs etc, but I am sure there are plenty of ladies who wouldn't mind doing pictures either. Congrats on the new job roadrunner
Thanks Morgan miss u!

Pleasure

I will be fully stocked on sexy 8x10s on my trip in January!! I'm so excited to sign a pic for you!

Love, Pleasure

Check out my online pics https://twitter.com/niconicolettexx?lang=id

renorunner

Quote from: Pleasure on Dec 17, 2016, 06:10 AM
I will be fully stocked on sexy 8x10s on my trip in January!! I'm so excited to sign a pic for you!

Love, Pleasure

Check out my online pics https://twitter.com/niconicolettexx?lang=id
Your awesome! :-)

Morgan

Hope to see you sometime soon roadrunner

renorunner

Quote from: Morgan on Dec 18, 2016, 06:22 PM
Hope to see you sometime soon roadrunner

I really want to get out there this week one morning and spend some time with the ladies out there!

Helga Hardd

Thanks for the Question!

I agree with Rachel, I will autograph pretty much anything!

I do have posters and trading cards available that you can get and then bring to the ranch to have me sign them in person!! Also I would definitely be willing to have you purchase a pair of panties from the Mustang Ranch and then I would sign them for you!

Also if you buy anything here at the ranch and want me to autograph it I will do that for you!

I did have someone ask me if I have preautographed items available, and I do not right now! I am hoping to have a few posters autographed for guys who party with me as a gift for larger parties but that is probably all I will have available in the near future!!

You can always have me sign something for you when you patron the Mustang Ranch! <3

Violet

Quote from: renorunner on Dec 02, 2016, 04:41 AM
Not sure if this is a thing but i would love to get autographed pictures of the ladies! Not sure how to go about this or if this is even something they would be willing to do. Let me know your thoughts.

This is a great idea!

Cobia

Quote from: Violet on Feb 21, 2017, 01:55 PM
Not sure if this is a thing but i would love to get autographed pictures of the ladies! Not sure how to go about this or if this is even something they would be willing to do. Let me know your thoughts.

This is a great idea!

I have a collection of the "old time " pictures of Ladies with me taken in Virginia City. They are great.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Violet

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 21, 2017, 02:03 PM

This is a great idea!

I have a collection of the "old time " pictures of Ladies with me taken in Virginia City. They are great.

😮😮😮
Ooooh lucky!
We should treat autographed pictures like trading cards! Who can collect the most?!

renorunner

Quote from: Violet on Feb 22, 2017, 05:50 AM

This is a great idea!

😮😮😮
Ooooh lucky!
We should treat autographed pictures like trading cards! Who can collect the most?!

I agree the girls should get printed 4x6 prints!

Daisy Allison

[/quote]

I agree the girls should get printed 4x6 prints!
[/quote]

I agree!! Love this idea!

Chief

How about if I trade my autographed pic for yours? I do have a few left to go around. I can always use the exposure........ :o
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Cobia

Several years ago there was a Lady that had 8x10's she would autograph. ( Princess )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

renorunner

Quote from: Violet on Feb 22, 2017, 05:50 AM

This is a great idea!

😮😮😮
Ooooh lucky!

I have a collection of something else from each girl i partied with at the ranch! :-)