News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What Do You Like To See Us In?

Started by RachelVarga, Jan 30, 2017, 02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

It's always good for us to know what you like to see us in. It benefits both parties, so can you tell us what you like to see us wearing?

Girls can post what they like to wear also.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Prospector Bob

Rachel...   I think you Ladies should wear whatever you are comfortable wearing. But... I'm a sucker for the killer, "Little Black Dress." That will get my motor runnin' almost quicker than bein' buck nekkid!  :o  ;D  :-*

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Rickwild1

RachelVarga

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
Rachel...   I think you Ladies should wear whatever you are comfortable wearing. But... I'm a sucker for the killer, "Little Black Dress." That will get my motor runnin' almost quicker than bein' buck nekkid!  :o  ;D  :-*

I have some black dresses. Well I wear dresses most of the time anyways.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

easy

Dress ! Yes !

One of the best parties that I ever had at exit 28 was with a beautiful blond named Sunshine. When I first met her, I kinda thought she was one of the managers from the way she was dressed. Made me very happy to learn that she was available to party. <3

btw  I also really enjoy helping a lady get undressed regardless of what she is wearing.

Helga Hardd

I love pink and fluffy stuff! Lol but if we all wore pink the same day it's a lot of pink haha. I love y'alls outfits/dresses here!! I also love LBDs! And hot little red numbers!!! I wanna dress like a cowgirl one day! With a big belt!

Cobia

Quote from: Helga Hardd on Feb 04, 2017, 07:06 PM
I love pink and fluffy stuff! Lol but if we all wore pink the same day it's a lot of pink haha. I love y'alls outfits/dresses here!! I also love LBDs! And hot little red numbers!!! I wanna dress like a cowgirl one day! With a big belt!

Now you have my attention.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Helga Hardd

Hehe ;-p... I did schoolgirl today.... Wanna do a wet tee shirt contest on day...... *Daydreams*

markus39

I haven't seen an outfit that I didn't like yet, but I prefer dresses or jeans.  :)

renorunner

Leggings and a sweater with boots that come to the knee or higher are jeans and a t-shirt!

RachelVarga

Quote from: renorunner on Feb 05, 2017, 03:07 AM
Leggings and a sweater with boots that come to the knee or higher are jeans and a t-shirt!

Knee high boots are definitely something I love. They can be be nice ones, combat, or even my Converse knee highs.

These boots are made for walking,
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Offleash

Quote from: easy on Jan 31, 2017, 10:58 PM
One of the best parties that I ever had at exit 28 was with a beautiful blond named Sunshine. When I first met her, I kinda thought she was one of the managers from the way she was dressed. Made me very happy to learn that she was available to party. <3

The almost business-y attire, and that moment when you are not quite sure--hostess, what, or can I actually party with you? I don't know if it was accidental or a subtle sales technique, but it definitely worked on me too, lol.

johann

A garter belt and sheer black stockings are pretty hard to beat.

In my extremely humble opinion, of course.

RachelVarga

Quote from: johann on Feb 05, 2017, 08:59 PM
A garter belt and sheer black stockings are pretty hard to beat.

In my extremely humble opinion, of course.

Who knows what song this is?

I like the way the line runs up the back of the stockings.
I've always liked those kind of high heels too. You know, I...
No no no no, don't take 'em off, don't take... Leave 'em on, leave 'em on.
Yeah, that's it, a little more to the right, a little more....
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X