News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Daisy Allison.... Naked.

Started by Daisy Allison, May 11, 2017, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daisy Allison

Haha I got you to click on my post you dirty dog;) Anyways, I wanna hear your thoughts on lady parts! To shave, or not to shave? Landing strip or bare skin? G-string or lacy lingerie? GO!

Cobia

Quote from: Daisy Allison on May 11, 2017, 09:44 PM
Haha I got you to click on my post you dirty dog;) Anyways, I wanna hear your thoughts on lady parts! To shave, or not to shave? Landing strip or bare skin? G-string or lacy lingerie? GO!

I will always click on your post..... ;D

SHAVED !!!

jeans......by for.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

renorunner

Quote from: Daisy Allison on May 11, 2017, 09:44 PM

No shave and cotton undies! no lace!

fuegomyeggo

Shaved pussy = overrated!

Landing strip = niiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!

Big furry bush = awwwwww yeeeaahhhh!

Prospector Bob

Instead of a landing strip I'd like to see a little puff of bushy hair in that spot. If it's naturally red... SCHWING! :o ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Chief

Shaved.... Shaved smooth and slick as the cylinders in my V-Twin. :P
Tight black leather chaps with no undies and high heel boots. 8)
Black leather jacket with no shirt on. A black leather vest for when it gets heated. ::)
Throw in the black leather panties and I will use them to keep my long hair out of her eyes. :D
Did I mention I enjoy shaving pussy for entertainment?  :P  I always need the practice...
  Enough info from me today. Stay safe out there and enjoy it anyway you like it.........
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

johann

I have a definite preference for either a landing strip or a Brazilian, and for attire a lacy garter belt and sheer black stockings are hard to beat.