News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brilliant Marketing!

Started by Michael, Aug 23, 2017, 03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Kudos for that pic of Morgan, Bailey Rose and Skylie Danger cooling off in the Mustang pool sporting their ball caps and wet t-shirts.  Very hot and I love it!  And I lust it!  Lots of amazing pics on this site and this is a prime example that gets a lot of lust engines running to maximum capacity. 

I need to be careful.  Otherwise, there will be a need to find an empty riverbed and fill it up with all this drool buildup. 

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Michael on Aug 23, 2017, 03:07 AM
Kudos for that pic of Morgan, Bailey Rose and Skylie Danger cooling off in the Mustang pool sporting their ball caps and wet t-shirts.  Very hot and I love it!  And I lust it!  Lots of amazing pics on this site and this is a prime example that gets a lot of lust engines running to maximum capacity. 

I need to be careful.  Otherwise, there will be a need to find an empty riverbed and fill it up with all this drool buildup.

And the drool plays havoc with keyboards as well. I keep a roll of paper towels handy...  ;)

I've seen the pic you're talking about. It does make a man wanna get... wet.  ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SkylieDanger

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 23, 2017, 12:32 PM
Kudos for that pic of Morgan, Bailey Rose and Skylie Danger cooling off in the Mustang pool sporting their ball caps and wet t-shirts.  Very hot and I love it!  And I lust it! 

And the drool plays havoc with keyboards as well. I keep a roll of paper towels handy...  ;)

I've seen the pic you're talking about. It does make a man wanna get... wet.  ;D

Funny...  you saying that makes me want to get wet as well  ;)

Prospector Bob

Quote from: SkylieDanger on Aug 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 23, 2017, 12:32 PM
Kudos for that pic of Morgan, Bailey Rose and Skylie Danger cooling off in the Mustang pool sporting their ball caps and wet t-shirts.  Very hot and I love it!  And I lust it! 

Funny...  you saying that makes me want to get wet as well  ;)

Far out!  8)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

RachelVarga

Yeah, those pics are really hot. All of them are hotties. Actually, all our girls are!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X