News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Problem sending gifts.......

Started by Cobia, Apr 30, 2019, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I sent a gift and USPS sent me a email saying " no access to the delivery location "  I have sent may gifts in the past with no problems and have more to send.  Would someone look into this problem ?

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

The package was delivered at 10:35 am today after 2 failed attempts.  Don't have a clue what the problem was.

There will be more on the way........
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Apr 30, 2019, 06:40 PM
Sounds like the postal service is screwed up. That is crazy. I have had things not make it do to postal thieves.

I have had things "lost" in the mail too.  After I started adding " tracking " and " signature required " I haven't lost any more.

BigBankA7D

I sent one that arrived today but it went ups not usps had no problem

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 01, 2019, 01:22 AM
I sent one that arrived today but it went ups not usps had no problem

Mine got there today also.  Another 1 goes out tomorrow.

Bigfoot

In March my first attempt by USPS was a failed attempt also but the second attempt the next day worked.  ???

Cobia

Quote from: Bigfoot on May 01, 2019, 07:24 AM
In March my first attempt by USPS was a failed attempt also but the second attempt the next day worked.  ???

This is the first time I have had a problem since I started putting " tracking " and "signature " on it .

Madison

Wow this is crazy - I'm sorry you all have had issues with packages getting delivered. That is frustrating!!!

Cobia

Quote from: Madison on May 09, 2019, 03:02 PM
Wow this is crazy - I'm sorry you all have had issues with packages getting delivered. That is frustrating!!!

One made it a couple days ago and another 1 is on the way.

Madison

Quote from: Cobia on May 09, 2019, 03:22 PM
Quote from: Madison on May 09, 2019, 03:02 PM

One made it a couple days ago and another 1 is on the way.

Well that's at least good news! Sometimes you really have to get on the post office about these things.

1Bytetoomany

Cobia, sorry to hear about your trouble with getting your gifts to The Mustang. I know you have a wonderful time during your trips to The Mustang. I do too.
I'm sure The Mustang and the ladies enjoy your presents as much as your gifts. I know you'll keep them satisfied
You keep the bar high for the rest of us mongers. I enjoy seeing and reading the trail you blaze, and spend time understanding it. I know you're just having fun the Cobia way!
I'm here just to have fun the 1Bytetoomany way!

Cobia

Quote from: 1Bytetoomany on May 11, 2019, 06:00 AM
Cobia, sorry to hear about your trouble with getting your gifts to The Mustang. I know you have a wonderful time during your trips to The Mustang. I do too.
I'm sure The Mustang and the ladies enjoy your presents as much as your gifts. I know you'll keep them satisfied
You keep the bar high for the rest of us mongers. I enjoy seeing and reading the trail you blaze, and spend time understanding it. I know you're just having fun the Cobia way!
I'm here just to have fun the 1Bytetoomany way!

Thank you 1Bytetoomany for the kind words.   ;D....kind words are hard to come by anymore.

Bigfoot

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on Jun 02, 2019, 05:41 PM
It happened again.  =(

It gets resolved relatively quickly! As long as you send via UPS or USPS, they will redeliver on Monday because our establishment doesn't accept mail on Saturday or Sunday. I know this from experience since I shop a lot online but almost always it gets resolved by the postal carrier without need for intervention. I can't vouch for any other delivery system though. I just know the main ones reattempt delivery :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Bigfoot

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jun 02, 2019, 07:57 PM
they will redeliver on Monday because our establishment doesn't accept mail on Saturday or Sunday.
There's only one way to see if you're right.  Did you receive a package today?  ;)