News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Coco, Lina, and Lucy......

Started by Cobia, Jun 26, 2013, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I don't get on the Mustang home page much so I have missed the new pictures of these Ladies. WOW they are GREAT !!

Thank you Ladies for the great pictures and a big thanks to Jennifer for getting them up for us !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

CookieMonster

I can't see them!  The Home page and links to ladies pictures must be broken!  Now, I'm heartbroken.

Please fix it soon!   :-*

--a very Sad CookieMonster :(

caveman

I don't think it is broken there adding things. I say that because when I type in the address. I get the home page but don't get the forum so I have to go to old email & get the link.
I think that is because I don't stay logged in which is because I don't want someone to be playing on my computer & be able to go right to site & see all my stuff.
Don't threat Cookie Monster !!!
Before you do what works for me make sure you have a old email with the link & it works. Than log out & type the home page in & see what you get.

caveman

I only see the line up ladies . The ladies icon is not there. I'm sure it will be back just be patient :) :) :) I like the new things I have seen. Like menu & pleasure menu.

Michael j.

I'm able to log on by typing "mustang ranch forum" on my home page search bar. :D
Michael J.

caveman

Quote from: Michael j. on Jul 04, 2013, 02:09 AM
I'm able to log on by typing "mustang ranch forum" on my home page search bar. :D
You are talking the address bar? where you put www.mustangranchforum.com . I did that & it put me on a google search which I saw other things about the Mustang ranch. A guy was talking about a lady putting her breast all the way around his head. There are other site that talk about the car but I was able to get to the forum from there to. I like going from old email but Thank You for the new adventure! It's nice to see there are other sites that talk about the Mustang Ranch. :) ;D

CookieMonster

Yay!  I can see the ladies again!  Thanks!  There's my buddy Lucy!

SHOUT!  Tell her to read (and reply to) her PM's!!!