News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thinking of leaving....

Started by Just Tom, Jul 11, 2013, 02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

it is just over a week before a crowd of brightly dressed connoisseurs of working ladies descends on Reno, and specifically on the house at the end of Exit 28, and having done a survey of the posts and board activity among our members, especially the Ladies, and i have found four...count 'em four, Ladies that actually been active here in the last month....

what's the matter girls???? do we have to pay you to advertise on this board?????
how are these guys coming from all over the states going to know who is home, what you look like,  what your personality is like, what you like, how you like to party; if you don't use this free  forum as a platform to increase paying customers coming in the door

so yeah, i am thinkin' about leaving this forum, and I'm about ready to give up on being your cheerleader and advocate..then you can sink or swim on your own
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

coralin

Boo Ya!  You're not alone.

Other than Phoenix and a smattering of one-see two-see's, it's a desert.

Prospector Bob

It certainly is dead here... or nearly so. But, if you wanna look at the positive side of things, this forum sure isn't like that sycophant filled forum over at the Lagomorph Ranch. ::)

Ladies, where are you?  :(

PB

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

shooter

Just Tom.

"a crowd of brightly dressed connoisseurs of working ladies descends on Reno"

Of whom do you speak?

I like that description.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Pianoman91LA

And everyone thought I was crazy when my dream Carrera isn't replying to me
The Piano Man

Phoenix

??? uhuh no we didnt silly goose...laughs  ;D you thought we were fibbing to you nope  whew you can trust us  :)  :)  :) hey and we are happy she is back especialy because we know the importance of your party... ;) as soon as i seen her i told her about you and Tara told her about you and it looks like their responce is on the forum... :D  :D  :D yippie....Godbless ya pianoman91la  :)

Just Tom

Quote from: Pianoman91LA on Jul 12, 2013, 06:25 PM
And everyone thought I was crazy when my dream Carrera isn't replying to me

well truth to tell, that, in particular.... wasn't why we suspected you might be.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else