News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ladies please share with us....

Started by Just Tom, Oct 18, 2015, 12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

do you have a preferred nipple to be kissed, caressed or teased, the right one or the left one? that way  i know where to start next time i get there
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

Tennessee25

I'm voting for the right breast/nipple

Just Tom

in my experience is the left one is the more sensitive, over the heart, or just not on the strong side, but i am sure each lady is different, that's why i asked....c'mon ladies let us know what you want

Abdfl59

jT- my guess is that it's the same as with testicles- doesn't matter whether its right or left but rather the technique employed! just do it!

caveman

I say grab them both & follow it up with tonguing both. I know it is fun to watch Phoenix's Grow & exciting!!! Either way you have to handle with care.

Phoenix

Just Tom

Quote from: caveman on Oct 18, 2015, 07:10 AM
I say grab them both & follow it up with tonguing both. I know it is fun to watch Phoenix's Grow & exciting!!! Either way you have to handle with care.

you gotta be careful with Phoenix though  " good gawd girl!  you put an eye with those things" is not an idle statement

Phoenix

caveman

What about the giblets? Maybe I'm thinking of something else. Mercy!!!!!! I like Phoenix slippery & wet!!!! Along with me getting wet from Phoenix!!

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Just Tom on Oct 18, 2015, 12:47 AM
do you have a preferred nipple to be kissed, caressed or teased, the right one or the left one? that way  i know where to start next time i get there
This is a great question. Perhaps, most guys that are right-handed might be drawn first to the lady's left breast, when in a face to face position. However, if a lady is right-handed, it seems more likely that she would be more inclined to pleasure her right breast first. Breast dominance. or breast equality ? I would love reading all the answers from the entire group of ladies.

Abdfl59

So what's the best technique? Tip of tongue to tip of nipple, tongue circling the nipple, gentle kisses to the nipple, gentle nibbling of the nipple, hard sucking, grabbing and massaging, or titty fing, or al of the above?

johann

There is no "universal best technique."  Every lady is different, so you need to experiment and find out what works for the lady you're with.

Phoenix

Tennessee25

Guess we'll just have to experiment and figure it out for ourselves
That could take.......hours...     Lol