News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Welcome to The REAL Betty Page!

Started by musiclover, Aug 16, 2019, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musiclover

My ATF, Miss Betty Page has joined the Mustang family! Welcome!

Gentlemen - there is SO much personality and beauty in this woman. If you like smart, funny, witty conversation to go with spectacular looks, you can't go wrong.

I can't wait to visit Betty at her new digs, the Mustang Ranch!

SixT9er

I believe I met this Lovely Lady a few years back at the awards banquet. If she is the same Lady she's a sweet Lady!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

johann

Just need to add my voice here.  I was at the Mustang Ranch just yesterday and had the pleasure of a party with Betty Page.

Very definitely time and money well spent, I'm planning to be back at some point for a second helping.

MrTShirt

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 16, 2019, 02:48 PM
I believe I met this Lovely Lady a few years back at the awards banquet. If she is the same Lady she's a sweet Lady!
Betty was also at the picnic one year.

Jagged

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 16, 2019, 02:48 PM

Yes  U did meet Betty there.

Jagged

O   Wow !  a few people and I  were just
   talking about Betty Page  about 1month ago @ the CWMC picninc.
       Guess  Betty's  ears  must have been ringing  2 hear us  talking  about  her.
                  Yes !   
      Welcome Betty Page  2  the  Mustang !

It is great  2  C  Betty back in the Northern NV  area again.

Im  hope that some of Betty's regulars will cum & visti  her  @  the Mustang.
     Hope someboyd  has  contacted  CronusW.

Just Tom

Oh it's her alright... pretty blue eyes, raven black hair, sweet voice.... just talking to her caused my heart to race, my hands to shake and made me loose all ability to talk intelligently...

shes aid she was waiting for her mustang email to get set up, and i urged her to get an account here, just to tease us
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else