Why I will never spend a dollar at a strip club again, Only brothels from now on

Started by Master Steve, Feb 16, 2014, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Steve

I was driving my truck through Tennessee recently when over the CB radio a lady advertised a strip club with truck parking.  The place was called Teasers.  I grabbed my microphone and asked the lady if they cater to those with foot fetishes.  Fun fact most clubs will not allow the ladies to take their shoes off.  This one said they would.  So I stopped and came in.  I had not been in a strip club in many years as previously I was in a committed relationship, but that is now over.  The cover charge was 2 dollars not that bad, but I came across some really disturbing information.

Despite being a dominant I do enjoy licking women's feet and having her toes rubbed in my beard.  The ladies that were doing this were really enjoying themselves.  They were not being groped or disrespected and genuinely had a good time.  One lady climbed into my arms and took a nap because she felt so safe with me.  Then the DJ put a stop to our fun.

There is nothing more useless in the world than a DJ at a strip club.  Those who have been at the Mustang Ranch know that the music is played via a computer database and the ladies chose which song they want to dance to when they get on the pole.  Any strip club could replicate this system or just buy a CD player and some big speakers.  This particular DJ then had the balls to give his tip jar to one of the ladies and have her go to each customer and solicit donations for HIS tip jar.  I flat out refused.  Instead in full view of this DJ I gave the lady a few dollar bills and told the DJ to get stuffed. 

But here is what I found out.  The ladies have to share their wages.  I was fully aware that the ladies have to pay the house to work there.  Just like they do at a brothel.  However, they have to share their wages with the DJ, a completely unneccessary expense.  They are also fined if they are accused of doing something wrong, such as making the customer happy if you know what I mean.  There doesn't have to be proof of wrong doing either.  Just the accusation incurs the fine. 

Turns out from more investigation that this is the norm for the strip club business.  Nope, I don't want my money that I give to a lady to wind up in the hands of useless DJs and shady bouncers.  Instead I will save my money and blow it at the mustang ranch.  Yes I am aware that they have to share their money with the house but in return they get REAL protection and not accusations from bouncers.  They get room and board, and get medical check ups to keep them clean and healthy.  So they actually get something for their money. 

Meanwhile I get to do much more than just play with a womans feet.  I get to do all sorts of stuff and not have to worry about some prick telling the lady she is having to much fun.

Maya

Oh my...my toes enjoying the feel of your beard..sign me up!!

:-)

Phoenix

and i luv truckers mabey me and maya can run our feetsies thru you beard in your truck  :o  ;D