News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My First time at the Mustang

Started by Metalhead333, Sep 05, 2017, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalhead333

Hello all so I'm new to the Mustang boards & hope this is the right spot to post this but this is my review of my visit to the Mustang 3 weeks ago & I can't wait for my next visit.

I finally went for it and checked out the Mustang Ranch and I'm SO happy I did. After wondering about the place and chatting with the awesome Rachel Varga I was convinced to come in and have a look. When I arrive, I walk into a very nice rustic saloon filled with folks and beautiful women I end up meeting Rachel who is so beautiful in person and we go on tour and chat for a while then I see Lydia Faithfull walk in the room and Rachel introduces me to her. I'm so happy she did me and Lydia spent some time talking then she gets me into her room I don't even know the words to describe how amazing of a time I had with her not only did she give me physical pleasure but it was like she was in my head. She is not only stunning in looks but just amazing to chill with. After my party, I hung out in the saloon for a bit & met some of the other lovely ladies.  The next day on my way out of Reno I couldn't resist and stopped by the Mustang for some lunch, the food was damn good & I ended up finding myself back in Lydia's arms I really don't stand a chance against her. If our first go around for me was an amazing I don't know how to describe round 2.  I am for sure counting the days till my return to the Mustang & hopefully Lydia.

Thank you so much Rachel for getting me in there and Lydia for something I will be fantasying about for a long time.

Samantha

Rachel is AMAZING 100% such a sweet lady

Cherry

You picked out a choice lady! We love first timers here, don't be shy ❤

Alexia

Glad you enjoyed yourself here. You have excellent taste. She is one to really show you a wonderful time.

Katalina

Quote from: Metalhead333 on Sep 05, 2017, 02:45 AM
Hello all so I'm new to the Mustang boards & hope this is the right spot to post this but this is my review of my visit to the Mustang 3 weeks ago & I can't wait for my next visit.

I finally went for it and checked out the Mustang Ranch and I'm SO happy I did. After wondering about the place and chatting with the awesome Rachel Varga I was convinced to come in and have a look. When I arrive, I walk into a very nice rustic saloon filled with folks and beautiful women I end up meeting Rachel who is so beautiful in person and we go on tour and chat for a while then I see Lydia Faithfull walk in the room and Rachel introduces me to her. I'm so happy she did me and Lydia spent some time talking then she gets me into her room I don't even know the words to describe how amazing of a time I had with her not only did she give me physical pleasure but it was like she was in my head. She is not only stunning in looks but just amazing to chill with. After my party, I hung out in the saloon for a bit & met some of the other lovely ladies.  The next day on my way out of Reno I couldn't resist and stopped by the Mustang for some lunch, the food was damn good & I ended up finding myself back in Lydia's arms I really don't stand a chance against her. If our first go around for me was an amazing I don't know how to describe round 2.  I am for sure counting the days till my return to the Mustang & hopefully Lydia.

Thank you so much Rachel for getting me in there and Lydia for something I will be fantasying about for a long time.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, you can always call and make appointments as well for the lady of your choice!
XOXO, Katalina

KittiMinx

Lydia is absolutely stellar and awesome - I'm not surprised she blew you away.  ;) I hope you get to have your second party with her soon!

And heck yeah, Rachel's a bawse and damn good wingwoman.

Cherry

I'm so glad to hear people's first trips turning out amazing, it really sets the tone for you to come back! Based on your review I think we will see you back sooner rather than later 😶

Jesslyn

Quote from: Cherry on Dec 19, 2017, 06:30 AM
I'm so glad to hear people's first trips turning out amazing, it really sets the tone for you to come back! Based on your review I think we will see you back sooner rather than later 😶

Lol, yes Cherry, from the sound of it, I think so too!

Metalhead333

Wow I thought is thread would be long gone neat to see it back. So obviously yes I've been back to the MR as you see with my review of Kitti as well as also having a wonderful evening with the beautiful Ayana. I've also hade the pleasure getting to chat with Tori, Gabriella & Paris. I look forward to many more great life experiences at the MR.

johann

You've definitely got some good options there.  I've talked with Tori, but never partied with her.  Even so, I agree that she's a really nice lady, and someone I would like to party with if the chance comes up.

I have partied with Gabriella, and she is just amazing.

You really can't go wrong with any of the ladies here.  Good luck, and here's hoping your next party is one to remember.

Madison

Quote from: johann on Mar 03, 2018, 06:18 AM
You've definitely got some good options there.  I've talked with Tori, but never partied with her.  Even so, I agree that she's a really nice lady, and someone I would like to party with if the chance comes up.

I have partied with Gabriella, and she is just amazing.

You really can't go wrong with any of the ladies here.  Good luck, and here's hoping your next party is one to remember.

There are definitely more great experiences to be had! So happy you have been able to enjoy yourself - but with such amazing ladies, how could you not?! I love my fellow courtesans.  :-* hope to meet you in person sometime!