News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New photography

Started by Chloe, Feb 20, 2018, 02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Does anyone know when the new photographers will be back at the ranch? They are so amazing and i wanna turn

Cobia

Quote from: Chloe on Feb 20, 2018, 02:04 AM
Does anyone know when the new photographers will be back at the ranch? They are so amazing and i wanna turn

You might ask Tara.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Chloe

Yes of course! Why didnt i think of that😉

Ironman

Quote from: Chloe on Feb 20, 2018, 03:50 AM
Yes of course! Why didnt i think of that😉

You alls had brain fart young lady.😉😁😁

Chloe

Our new photographers will be here sooon!✔😃 super stoked!

KittiMinx

I' hella excited too! Should I be sweet and teasing, or a sensual naughty minx for the shoot? What do y'all think? We all have such diverse looks, styles, personalities, and party specialties that can be accurately portrayed through such means.  ;) I can't wait to see everyone's!

Chloe

Sweet and teasing! But you couldn't go wrong either way!
Quote from: KittiMinx on Feb 21, 2018, 07:25 AM
I' hella excited too! Should I be sweet and teasing, or a sensual naughty minx for the shoot? What do y'all think? We all have such diverse looks, styles, personalities, and party specialties that can be accurately portrayed through such means.  ;) I can't wait to see everyone's!

Cobia

Dress like Daisy  on the Dukes of Hazzard.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jesslyn

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 21, 2018, 12:44 PM
Dress like Daisy  on the Dukes of Hazzard.

Lol, that's a super fun idea! I just did my new shoot yesterday and dressed in my usual favorite lingerie pieces, lol, the Daisy from Dukes of Hazard look would have been really fun though!

Samantha

I need to do my new pictures and my 1st video anyone know when they are coming back?

Madison

I am hoping to get my pictures done with them this summer! Super excited!

Ember

I absolutely love my pictures! They did such a wonderful job and I think that my pictures make me look so sexy and beautiful!

lumberjack0306

You are  absolutely  right   ember I love   your   pictures 

LenaStarrXXX

I am also curious if we are having the photographer and videographer returning  ;D I'd like my pictures on the website hehe
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ember

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Apr 13, 2018, 03:22 AM
You are  absolutely  right   ember I love   your   pictures

Thank you Lumberjack!