News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

evelyn poppin cherries

Started by PUTTPUTT, Jan 27, 2015, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PUTTPUTT

Well i gotta say i had my brothel cherry popped and partied for the first time by a wonderful gorgeous sexy lady last night and i had a blast started out hanging in the lounge haveing some laughs drinking coffee and smoking cigars then we went lounged by the hottub relaxed got my nervs to calm down gave each other back rubs and (very few ladies know about my back rubs) relaxed talk some more got to know each other more then we went to the room and had more laughs joking around, dancing, and enjoying each others company evelyn knows how to party she knows how to make the best of it i had a blast and would love for another party i recommend this beauty for party especially if ur looking for some good ole laughs and dancing she knew how to calm the brothel virgin it wil be one that will go down in my book of memories and i do plan on having more parties with her THANK YOU EVELYN NOW TO GO LISTEN TO (ARTIST) VOLBEAT-(SONG) EVELYN
SIGMA6

Emma

I was wondering who the lady would be to finally pop your brothel cherry!  What a wonderful lady to have your first party with!  Sounds like it was a blast! ....Welcome to the Mustang Club! xo Emma