News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's about time....

Started by Just Tom, Jan 28, 2019, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

my birthday is coming up and it's time to start planning a long weekend extravaganza. i haven't had a good blow out in years; and after all, what else have i been saving my money for? 

i am fishing for propositions, suggestions and ideas of how to spend a long weekend.  If i get to see some old friends as well it would be great, who's in?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SixT9er

Quote from: Just Tom on Jan 28, 2019, 02:20 AM
my birthday is coming up and it's time to start planning a long weekend extravaganza. i haven't had a good blow out in years; and after all, what else have i been saving my money for? 

i am fishing for propositions, suggestions and ideas of how to spend a long weekend.  If i get to see some old friends as well it would be great, who's in?
I think you'd need to give a date do ppl know if they can make it...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Carrera

Have a safe trip out and we will see you soon 😘!!!

Just Tom

the funny thing about birthdays is they always seem to come around on the same date every year...

mine is the 15th of March, which is a Friday this year !

ColleenRose

Madison

How fun that your bday will be on a friday! Hopefully you can just make it into a long weekend!!!!!

Serena

I'm in! I would love to spend time with you. I say we take a trip to Virginia City or Lake Tahoe. Those are always fun places to go. I hope I get to see you. Xoxoxo
Serena  :-*

Caleesi

We'll definitely show you a great time!!! Nothing like a birthday cake at the Mustang Ranch and a bunch of beautiful ladies singing you "happy birthday"!!!

Caleesi

My birthday is coming up too btw, February 25th!!! Let's celebrate pisces season together!!

Jagged

Quote from: Just Tom on Jan 29, 2019, 02:23 AM
the funny thing about birthdays is they always seem to come around on the same date every year...

mine is the 15th of March, which is a Friday this year !

Since  UR  B-day  is  Mar 15th.....

Habve The Mustagn  do  a  ST.  Patty  theme  4  your B-dya

JustTOM is having
   The ST PPAtty Birthday Party
         @ Mustang
      FEATURING
   M U S T A N G   LADIES
       w/ Special Guest
    Just  Tom

Just  Saying....     8)  8)  8)  8)   8) 8)    ;D ;D ;D

Just Tom

well, my plans will have to be modified...  :(    no hoped for and desperately needed long weekend for me  :'(, but maybe i will get lucky and can go home with green hair...  :D

Victoria

I'm in! Come visit us. You know there's trouble around every corner! 😜

johann

Sharing the pain here, Tom.

I had a trip all planned out for sometime this month, but it looks like with the latest storms coming through, the Donner Pass is just a bit too risky for my tastes.  So it looks like I'll be doing the mid-March thing as well, assuming the weather has cleared enough by then.

Jasper

Sorry to hear about your change of plans. However it is better to be safe than sorry... So I'm excited about your  mid-March trip!

;D
#bettersafethansorry

Jasper

Quote from: Just Tom on Jan 28, 2019, 02:20 AM

What time are you planning on starting your festivities? 🥳 I am leaving on the 14th after my shift... you wanna start your birthday celebrations early with Jasper?
I'll jump start your birthday weekend the right way!
Let me know.... always wanted to party with Jasper? Let's do it!

XxxJasper