News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🌟 XXX Mattress Actress Lena Starr 🌟

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Mar 29, 2018, 06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

I'm extending my trip! I wanted to make it to the 69 party  ;D 8)

I'll now be booking appointments allllll the way
till June 12th!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

New shift hours: 11pm-9am

If you'd like to see me outside my shift hours, feel free to  make an appointment :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Jasper

You look so good babe! I can't wait for our first 2 girl party!!! I dream about it a lot!
Xoxo 💋
Jasper Dayton

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Jasper on Jun 11, 2018, 04:05 AM
You look so good babe! I can't wait for our first 2 girl party!!! I dream about it a lot!
Xoxo 💋
Jasper Dayton

💋 me too!!!! 👅 👅 👅
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

I'm cumming baccckkkk!!! 😈 Here are my July dates:

July 3rd-July 26th

💖 💖 💖 book your appointments now because I get booked up quickly! my specialty is DEFINITELY two girl parties 😋😘
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Jasper

Who will book us two sexy ladies for an amazing weekend in Lake Tahoe! Happy Summer Solstice!

Jasper

Guess who's birthday is tomorrow???  :-*

1Bytetoomany

Lena,
I have been in an another room next to your room (fucking an other hot women, Daisy) when you are in mid party with an another customer. We stopped, just to listen to you, Damn women, I want you Fucking me! Your party sound are so hot! So very hot! I want you fucking me like there is no tomorrow! I want to hear you when my cock is deep inside you. I want to hear your voice when you feel my cock fucking you! Damn woman, I want you!

Zylar

I've had the distinct pleasure of helping Lena make some of those party noises before and can say it's definitely an experience you should try for yourself  ;) She is an amazing woman and will rock your world!🤩

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: 1Bytetoomany on Jun 24, 2018, 06:36 AM
Lena,
I have been in an another room next to your room (fucking an other hot women, Daisy) when you are in mid party with an another customer. We stopped, just to listen to you, Damn women, I want you Fucking me! Your party sound are so hot! So very hot! I want you fucking me like there is no tomorrow! I want to hear you when my cock is deep inside you. I want to hear your voice when you feel my cock fucking you! Damn woman, I want you!

That's a first for me!! I'm so happy you like my screams  ;D I'll be back at the Mustang July 10th... cum experience me for yourself!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Zylar on Jun 24, 2018, 12:22 PM
I've had the distinct pleasure of helping Lena make some of those party noises before and can say it's definitely an experience you should try for yourself  ;) She is an amazing woman and will rock your world!🤩
💋💋💋
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jun 20, 2018, 03:03 AM
I'm cumming baccckkkk!!! 😈 Here are my July dates:

July 3rd-July 26th

💖 💖 💖 book your appointments now because I get booked up quickly! my specialty is DEFINITELY two girl parties 😋😘

***modified dates***
July 10th - August 15th

can't wait to be back  ;D
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

A few great photos that I posed for recently to help a charity called Critters in Need

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Michael j.

And do like having those tails applied to yours?
Michael J.

LenaStarrXXX

My next dates are booked!

I'm currently here until
October 23rd

I'll be back next
November 20th thru December 18th
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram