News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

victoria's new profile pic

Started by treeman, Aug 10, 2014, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treeman

really like victoria's new profile pic.   such a nice way to show off those beautiful sensitive twins. :P

Jagged

Those are the same photos of  Vic  for some time.   
   I dont  see any new photos of Victoria.

But  any  photo  of   Vic  is a  site     2    see.

treeman

i'm new here.  that was the first time i saw the picture of her with the shirt over her head and those nice big boobs right out there.   maybe i need to explore to find more pictures?  thanks

Jagged

Quote from: treeman on Aug 11, 2014, 01:18 AM
i'm new here.  that was the first time i saw the picture of her with the shirt over her head and those nice big boobs right out there.   maybe i need to explore to find more pictures?  thanks

So then,   U  R  new, Not her profile photo.
   To find more of Vic's  photo or  any other lady.   There  R  2  ways getting to see Vic's photos.
1.. Click on her profile.  When  U  see her main photo,
          There U will see  a ""scroll thru - using the arrows "" 
      that are located on the photo  @  the bottom  (( pink button / white arrow)) . 
              You can go left or right to scroll.

2..      Click  on her profile.  Up @ the top of her profile, there  R  Menu tabs  listed  as:
           Bio    Pics      Video    Reviews    Book Me    Review Me
       Click  on the tab named  ""Pics""   2   C   Victoria"s  photos.

NOTE:   Make sure that  your Oracle Java (( javascript))  & Adobe Flash plug-in  is UP-TO-DATE.

treeman

hey thanks alot jagged, i couldn't see the arrows until i went full screen.  now i have more pics to look at.   i sure enjoy this site and i really enjoyed my visit to the ranch.   everyone there does everything they can to make sure you have a good time.

Victoria

Awww.... Thank you guys!  :). I may take some new pics soon!