News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Halloween after partyb

Started by Carrera, Oct 27, 2018, 07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrera

We are having the Halloween party on November 3rd and anyone is welcome. You do not have to dress up but the ladies are so feel free to do so. We always have a wonderful Buffett and lots of treats for you guys and gals . So hopefully we will see you here soon at the world famous mustangranch 😜!!!

Cobia

Quote from: Carrera on Oct 27, 2018, 07:48 AM
We are having the Halloween party on November 3rd and anyone is welcome. You do not have to dress up but the ladies are so feel free to do so. We always have a wonderful Buffett and lots of treats for you guys and gals . So hopefully we will see you here soon at the world famous mustangranch 😜!!!

I left too soon.  The story of my life. ;D

Nice getting to get to see ya again.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 27, 2018, 02:24 PM

You should have stayed another week or gone this coming week instead.😉

I know I know don't want to mess with hunting season.🙄😁😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 27, 2018, 03:25 PM

Yep. you are exactly right.  I leave here Thursday for hunting season.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 27, 2018, 05:17 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 27, 2018, 03:25 PM

Yep. you are exactly right.  I leave here Thursday for hunting season.

Hunting season goes for a few months.you could have taken a bye week like they do in football.😄

clevelandbrowns01

Is anyone taking pictures at that event for the website? I'd love to see some of the no doubt very sexy costumes worn by the ladies. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see that.