News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My reward

Started by Just Tom, Dec 26, 2015, 11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

this last fall was a long and difficult season for me. I had planned, and had those plans dashed, several escapes to The Mustang during the fall, but finally after Thanksgiving the pressure relented, a little bit anyway.  I stopped in and visited that weekend, but was just too tired to pop, and was back the next weekend briefly to get any last minute Christmas wishes before retreating to the gift cave for the final preparations.

After a weekend in between to get all the goodies ready I dodged the weather and returned on a Thursday night.  An hour in the outdoor hot tub with Victoria and Olivia was my immediate reward. It was cold out of the water but just sitting between those two, it got pretty hot, even though we couldn't see the stars, they had me seeing stars!
    But the best reward came the next night, when the Santa hat got put on and I deposited goodies under the tree, the feeling that I had something good left me feeling so much better.  Happy Holidays to the Ladies and staff at the Mustang Resort, and many more....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Duck11

That's definitely a great way to reward yourself Just Tom!  I want a reward like that too.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 26, 2015, 11:13 PM
this last fall was a long and difficult season for me. I had planned, and had those plans dashed, several escapes to The Mustang during the fall, but finally after Thanksgiving the pressure relented, a little bit anyway.  I stopped in and visited that weekend, but was just too tired to pop, and was back the next weekend briefly to get any last minute Christmas wishes before retreating to the gift cave for the final preparations.

After a weekend in between to get all the goodies ready I dodged the weather and returned on a Thursday night.  An hour in the outdoor hot tub with Victoria and Olivia was my immediate reward. It was cold out of the water but just sitting between those two, it got pretty hot, even though we couldn't see the stars, they had me seeing stars!
    But the best reward came the next night, when the Santa hat got put on and I deposited goodies under the tree, the feeling that I had something good left me feeling so much better.  Happy Holidays to the Ladies and staff at the Mustang Resort, and many more....
Cool!!!!!!! You the Man!!!!!!!