Chelsea London - Incredible Platinum Blonde Bombshell

Started by B-team010, Oct 14, 2019, 01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-team010

I had the most amazing time with Chelsea London this weekend and had the great opportunity to party with her on her first tour at MR!

I arrived at the Wild Horse Saloon on what appeared to be a fairly slow weekend afternoon. I made my usual entrance - a quick glance around the room as my eyes adjusted to the dim light - and proceeded to the bar for a drink. As the bartender mixed the drink, I took a better look around the Saloon.

There were quite a few ladies present... Some old friends and a few new ladies. I made some friendly, light chit chat with a lady that I'd previously partied with when my eyes met with Chelsea London sitting alone at a table. We made eye contact & I was mesmerized! I immediately walked to her table & asked to join her for a drink.

There aren't enough words in the English language to properly explain how beautiful & sexy Chelsea is. She is a ravishing platinum blonde bombshell. She has gorgeous, super long hair. She has an angelic face with eyes that can be both very cute and extremely seductive. While she bears a strong resemblance to Holly Madison (of Playboy fame), she is far more beautiful. Her fair skin is flawless and perfectly soft. Her petite frame is perfectly proportioned with sexy legs, a perky hourglass waist/butt, and truly incredible enhanced breasts (36DDD)!!!!

Not only is she one of the hottest women I've ever seen, she is extremely friendly, easy to talk to, and super cool!

I was nervous as I introduced myself, but I was quickly put at ease with Chelsea's personality. We chatted about Nevada brothels (she's new to MR but previously worked at a different house), about how she chose her name, and - of course - about sex. While I could've talk to her for hours, I was hoping to have some fun behind the green door.

We got a negotiating room and were out in about 2 minutes. Negotiations were fair and quick and we both were happy. A DC followed and we were on our way!

In her room, I took a quick shower. Upon drying off, I re-entered the room and saw her just about ready to disrobe. She was wearing a very sexy blue lingerie dress with heels. As she slipped it off, I got hard immediately. She's perfection!

I had requested a GFE half/half for the hour. We gently caressed each other and she seamlessly followed the vibe that I was seeking: a sensual hour of GFE sex. As we stood, we hugged and caressed. She ran her finger nails along my back, shoulders, and chest which sent tingles throughout my body. She playfully pushed me back onto the corner of the bed and rubbed her breasts on my cock. A little bit of glorious titfucking and she transitioned to rubbing her body on mine.

I picked her up - she's perfectly petite - and lay her on the bed. I gently sucked her nipples and massaged her breasts. She was very responsive and rubbed my body like we were long time lovers. After a bit, she grabbed a condom, stroked me, and applied it. She then took me in her mouth.

Her oral technique is amazing. She followed the vibe of sensuality and slowly & softly sucked on me. I could have spent the rest of the hour with the blowjob, but I wanted to be inside of her.

I laid her on her back and we started in missionary. Her legs wrapped around me, one hand on the back of my neck and one hand locked with mine, and her eyes transfixed with mine made this a very intimate sexual encounter. Her moans are encouraging and not overdone. The feeling of her body pressed against mine is a memory that I'll have forever.

We moved from missionary to spoon to doggy style... Each position more incredible than the previous. I climaxed in doggy style as I watched in the mirror and she encouraged me with some of the best dirty talk I've ever heard. The climax that she brought me to with her beauty, her sex appeal, and with her terrific personality made my entire body shake & tingle.

She cleaned me up and we spent the remainder of the hour cuddling and caressing. A quick post-sex shower and I was on my way.

Chelsea London is a tremendous beauty, an incredibly sexy woman, and a genuinely fun, nice person. She mentioned that she also offers 2-girl parties and BDSM (Domme) sessions, but you should talk to her about specifics.

I'm grateful that I had the chance to spend an amazing hour with Chelsea & I can't wait to repeat with her on a future visit to Exit 28!

Michael j.

Damn, dude, you should be writing fuck  books.
Michael J.