News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Beware of the SIN Board!!!

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Nov 17, 2017, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

This is what I  wrote on the SIN Board!

I'm totally taken aback by the bullshit lies that Q has stated on his own forum. WTF is going on?  Sex in Nevada and LPIN is not suppose to be filled with slanderous  lies and words that are absolutely false.

Q, since you have taken over this board or should I say since you have become unemployed this board has become purely and simply abusive. I've been in the industry for 25 years and Q you are so out of line it sickens me!

Do NOT use my name to backup your dishonest and outright lies!

I'm known in the LPIN industry as a lady that does not put up with bullshit, I'm fare and I DO NOT gossip!

I was kind enough to delete a post that was put on  [url]http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/[url] about Q and his bullshit ways!

Q, I've known you forever! I've known you as Cookie Monster for most of the years and this person you've become that hides behind the computer screen is very disheartening!

I think it's pretty shitty that you locked the discussion after your last post!

Why are you being a bully? Mean people suck and your being really mean!

Anyone that knows Rachel Varga and has had the opportunity to spend time with her, knows that she's an amazing lady and her reviews don't lie!

There is a reason why Rachel Varga has the wonderful clientele that continue to spend time with her!

The wonderful gentlemen,  women and couples that visit Rachel Varga always come back for more! She's an amazing human being.

Rachel Varga was voted the Courtesan of the Year (COY) for a reason!  The Mustang Ranch has been voted the Best Brothel of the Year for the past several years because of our ladies and our strong beliefs in discretion and confidentiality! We do not ever give up any information on our clients or ladies! No matter what!

Anyone that reads this, please know that it's absolutely wrong and against Brothel etiquette to make up lies and talk about personal information.  The Mustang Ranch and the ladies of the Mustang Ranch are descrete and do not kiss and tell!  Your private personal information stays private and personal.

This a warning to all that read Q's posts, if he's willing to make up stories and post personal information about our ladies of LPIN, please know Q will give you up in a heart beat! If your married, have careers and a family use your discretion as a better part of valor.

If Rachel Varga is your all time favorite (ATF) please don't let the lies and jealousy on this very biased board effect what you already know and feel!

If you have your ATF in LPIN don't let this negative and bias board change the way you feel about your ATF!

Sincerely Written,
Jennifer

Cherry

Way to go Jennifer! Everyone should take this to heart, our management team will always sniff out the bullshitters that make a game out of starting forum drama. AND WE LOVE RACHEL VARGA 😍😍😍 I personally can't wait until we get an opportunity to have another threesome....

Dirk Diggler

Thank you for sharing and I sent you a PM.

Dirk

SixT9er

Jen,

I'm glad you posted this here as I knew it would be deleted in no time.

I had screen shot it just in case but I see there was no need

Great Job!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

MrTShirt

Al I know is:
- Jennifer puts up with me.
- Rachel puts up with me.

- Q does not put up with me.

I know who are my friends.   :)

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

❤️❤️❤️ thank you!!

Dirk Diggler

I also wanted to share my experience with the administrator on the SIN board so that those who have an account there are forewarned. The short version is we had a disagreement, I tried to start dialog via PM, and instead was threatened and my profile and information was modified without my permission shortly thereafter.

Dirk

http://brothellife.com/general-discussion/be-advised/

RachelVarga

Quote from: Jennifer on Nov 17, 2017, 11:25 AM
❤️❤️❤️ thank you!!

I love you so much Jennifer! Thank you for supporting us. You are at the top of my list of Women That Kick Ass!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Alexia

Thank you! Rachel is wonderful and I'm so glad that we do not tolerate that. We are only here to have a good time. Let it not be ruined by negative people and the SIN board.

Jesslyn

Wow, thank you Jennifer, I've heard a lot about Sex in Nevada and this is very eye opening! A bit disappointing, but very helpful.

Katalina

Quote from: Jennifer on Nov 17, 2017, 02:43 AM
This is what I  wrote on the SIN Board!

I'm totally taken aback by the bullshit lies that Q has stated on his own forum. WTF is going on?  Sex in Nevada and LPIN is not suppose to be filled with slanderous  lies and words that are absolutely false.

Q, since you have taken over this board or should I say since you have become unemployed this board has become purely and simply abusive. I've been in the industry for 25 years and Q you are so out of line it sickens me!

Do NOT use my name to backup your dishonest and outright lies!

I'm known in the LPIN industry as a lady that does not put up with bullshit, I'm fare and I DO NOT gossip!

I was kind enough to delete a post that was put on  [url]http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/[url] about Q and his bullshit ways!

Q, I've known you forever! I've known you as Cookie Monster for most of the years and this person you've become that hides behind the computer screen is very disheartening!

I think it's pretty shitty that you locked the discussion after your last post!

Why are you being a bully? Mean people suck and your being really mean!

Anyone that knows Rachel Varga and has had the opportunity to spend time with her, knows that she's an amazing lady and her reviews don't lie!

There is a reason why Rachel Varga has the wonderful clientele that continue to spend time with her!

The wonderful gentlemen,  women and couples that visit Rachel Varga always come back for more! She's an amazing human being.

Rachel Varga was voted the Courtesan of the Year (COY) for a reason!  The Mustang Ranch has been voted the Best Brothel of the Year for the past several years because of our ladies and our strong beliefs in discretion and confidentiality! We do not ever give up any information on our clients or ladies! No matter what!

Anyone that reads this, please know that it's absolutely wrong and against Brothel etiquette to make up lies and talk about personal information.  The Mustang Ranch and the ladies of the Mustang Ranch are descrete and do not kiss and tell!  Your private personal information stays private and personal.

This a warning to all that read Q's posts, if he's willing to make up stories and post personal information about our ladies of LPIN, please know Q will give you up in a heart beat! If your married, have careers and a family use your discretion as a better part of valor.

If Rachel Varga is your all time favorite (ATF) please don't let the lies and jealousy on this very biased board effect what you already know and feel!

If you have your ATF in LPIN don't let this negative and bias board change the way you feel about your ATF!

Sincerely Written,
Jennifer

Wow, that's wild! YOU GET EM JENNIFER!!
XOXO, Katalina

Shay

Way to go Jennifer! One of the many reasons we love you!!!

Q

Jennifer,
I agree completely.  So many slanderous lies!  Incorrect in so many ways, however we shall chat in person some day because you never returned any of my numerous calls.

I love the women of Exit 28 and so many good people.  I am not the monster you think I am.  You have painted a picture that is rife with rumors and incorrect information.
Happy New Year!  Glad to put this to rest!

And Jennifer, you are more than welcome to continue using the SIN board as a resource and post your lineups and interact with our members. I will not succumb to name calling and any kind of vendetta.  But you do know one thing!  I have proven that I will defend my moderators when they are physically threatened to the nth degree!  What's done is done and hopefully lessons were learned so it never happens again.  ;)

Thanks everyone.  Here's to a better future!

My best,
Q