News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Two girl parties

Started by Lexi, Jan 24, 2019, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi

Has anyone had pleasure of doing a 3 sum before ? Those are my favorite type of parties to do! It's double the fun! Multiple positions ! I can show u better than I can tell u! So come on in or book an appointment!

mackdaddy_69

I've done had one of those parties their always lots of fun to do.

Cobia

Quote from: Lexi on Jan 24, 2019, 12:01 PM
Has anyone had pleasure of doing a 3 sum before ? Those are my favorite type of parties to do! It's double the fun! Multiple positions ! I can show u better than I can tell u! So come on in or book an appointment!

Yeah, I have done 2.  One of them was "out of this world".
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

My very first time in Brothel in 02 was a two girl by the 3 or 4th one they kinda lost the thrill for me. But if you want to cut me a deal for 3 girls at a rate too good to pass on. I might consider that.😄

Lexi

Come in and I'll pick out some of my favorite ladies I've always wanted to party with and we will work u a deal !

Ironman

Quote from: Lexi on Jan 27, 2019, 03:44 AM
Come in and I'll pick out some of my favorite ladies I've always wanted to party with and we will work u a deal !

Well I personally won't  be up that way again for at least another 8 months LA late September, or possibly not before early December that's a long time from now.  If I have a 19 schedule at all this year. But if enough cash magically appears in my wallet by the time that rolls around I may at least ponder it for a minute or 2.😉

Now Cobia on the other hand should be gearing up for his 19 brothel agenda soon. What you think Cobia hypothetical let's say you already agreed on the $$$$  3 girls at once should be no problem for a 🤠 cowboy/caveman like you. I think you should consider this.😁

Chuck I think you need to think about this as well. 😁 You too Bigfoot a big Sasquatch like you can probably handle 4 at once.😎

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 27, 2019, 06:31 AM

Well I personally won't  be up that way again for at least another 8 months LA late September, or possibly not before early December that's a long time from now.  If I have a 19 schedule at all this year. But if enough cash magically appears in my wallet by the time that rolls around I may at least ponder it for a minute or 2.😉

Now Cobia on the other hand should be gearing up for his 19 brothel agenda soon. What you think Cobia hypothetical let's say you already agreed on the $$$$  3 girls at once should be no problem for a 🤠 cowboy/caveman like you. I think you should consider this.😁

Chuck I think you need to think about this as well. 😁 You too Bigfoot a big Sasquatch like you can probably handle 4 at once.😎

I have done the 2 girl party twice and 1 of them was really great.

( Can't do the multiple thing next trip )  ;D
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 27, 2019, 02:52 PM

You always make .more than one trip,and it needs to be at least 3 at girls at once.🤠😉

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 27, 2019, 03:08 PM

You always make .more than one trip,and it needs to be at least 3 at girls at once.🤠😉

;D ;D....... I "ain't" wired that good.

Remember what some ass hole said....I am a  old coot.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Lexi on Jan 24, 2019, 12:01 PM
Two girl parties are my second favorite next to overnights I don't know if I can keep up with more than two beautiful ladies at one time all my overworked joints from the service were on fire last time I had a two girl I did have a jacuzzi to soak in so that helped

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 27, 2019, 03:34 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Jan 27, 2019, 03:08 PM

;D ;D....... I "ain't" wired that good.

Remember what some ass hole said....I am a  old coot.

Lol you  are not a coot. True you went to middle school & high school with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble😉 But that shouldn't stop you.😁😁

B-team010

It's been a long time since I had a two girl party. I have two trips planned in mid-February.. Maybe I should try one again!

I'll have to see who will be around.

Ember

Quote from: B-team010 on Feb 01, 2019, 12:59 AM
It's been a long time since I had a two girl party. I have two trips planned in mid-February.. Maybe I should try one again!

I mean.... 2 girls IS twice the fun.......

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Ember on Feb 02, 2019, 01:13 AM

An overnight would be twice as fun also right?

Ember

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Feb 02, 2019, 01:40 AM
Quote from: Ember on Feb 02, 2019, 01:13 AM

An overnight would be twice as fun also right?

An overnight would ensure that the fun can keep going and going... and going......and going........................ and going.......... 😘😘