News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Santa Asking the Mustang Ladies

Started by Jagged, Dec 06, 2014, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

Ho   Ho   Ho      

Its  only a few weeks  left  B  4  Christmas  of 2K15.   Santa has been making out the  list  & checked it  69 times.
Now Kris Kringle notice that some names have  been left off the list.  He notice that its the names from LPIN  ((Legal Prostitution In Nevada))
       Santa does not have that much time.  He has other places  2  go  B 4  making the list for the BIG day around the world. 
But....  what If  Santa made a visit  by the Mustang,   B  4  heading  2  the mall to get his list correct.

Well,  jolly  ol" St. Nick is  going  2 ask U a few things.   
So.. what would  U ladies responses  B  to his questions.

1:    Would  U  like   2  sit on  Santa's  lap  or  give Kinky  Kris Kringle a lap dance ? ?

2a:  Have  U  been  Naughty or  Nice  ??  (( it has to be  1  or the other ))
   2b:   What  should  Kris Kringle  do about it  ??

3:  What would  U  like for X-mas ??

4:   What type of exotic present would  U  like for X-mas  ??

5:   Will  U   B   working @ the  Mustang  around the  X-mas holidays ? ?

6:   Will Santa  B  able  2  book  a party w/   U  after he finish his shift on Xmas eve  or  Xmas day  ??

Phoenix

1.think with the dancing i would be able to grid more on his lapand do aloooot more that just sit on his lap...so yeah kinky lap dance 2.so nice im naughty..giggles 3.gift cards, acupuncture,message,oh my goodness 4.LOTS OF VIBRATORS please i am detoxing because i sold alll the ones we had 5. most like 6. especially if or when i have apoinments are that time  ;)  :-*  :-*  :-* to you jagged

Alexia

Santa definitely deserves a lap dance for being so sweet to us ladies this year.

Only Santa can decide if I've been naughty or nice. What do you think Jagged? Can you help him out?

As for Xmas gifts, I'm in need to new fun toys and gift cards. You can cum help me test them out.

Unfortunately I won't be @ the Mustang for Christmas, but I will be here up until my birthday on the 16th. A few more days left to let me treat you to an early holiday gift. I have the perfect little gift just for you  ;)

I will be back for NYE for a week or so. Let's ring in the New Year with a bottle of champagne, you, me & one of my girlfriends in the hot tub!!

Marilyn

This is such a sweet offering, thank u Santa! U havemrt forgot about us dirty
I'll whores, lol. I know I've been naughty this year, I deserve a spankin! Or perhaps some coal I can polish into a sparkling diamond!

I would love some sexy new toys: viberators, cock rings, tingle lube, sex swing, lingers or gift cards! I think we can all benefit from these tantalizing toys!

Thanks Santa

Phoenix

Yeah add me to the vibrator list :)

Jagged

MMMMMMmmmmm!

LOoks  like  the list  for the ladies  is  starting 2 shape up

Just Tom

Jagged you take care of the toys that jiggle and tingle...I'll take of the toys that cause .....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jagged

ONly a   few days left. 
Well,  Tom....  It seems like the gift they want is something tingling that vibrates    LOL

Little_Mel

It was so good to see you!
Did the Hobbit end up being any good?
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Emma

Thank you for my card, Jagged!  So thoughtful of you!  xo Emma

Phoenix

And o h my GoD Jagged after all this time being santa you still manage to saprise us with such touching gifts GODBLESS ya