SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kassie"s Photos

Started by Jagged, May 31, 2015, 04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

Kassie,,

Back  @ the beginnning of the year...
   U  said  that  U were getting photos done. 

Ive  just  notice your profile.   Those photos are quite old.    (( but  I still like them))
  I  remember those  photos  were taken  when   
U  used  2  work @ the Orig Mustang building ((acrosss from the parking lot where  U  R  working now)). 

When   R   your  new  photos  going   2  appear on your  profile   ?

Emma

Hi Jagged!  Kassie should be taking some sexy new photos this coming week.  Look for them in about two weeks!  I'm sooo excited for these ones! ::) xoxo Emma

Ironman

That means they should be up on the site sometime this summer Jagged. ;) Maybe mid July. ;D ;D  sorry Emma I could not resist. ;)  Yes the photos that are up right now are a few years old Jagged I remember when they first went up.  Not all of that photo set is up there now there are 2 or 3 missing. 8) Including my favorite one from that set. 8)

Jagged

Quote from: Ironman on May 31, 2015, 11:54 AM
That means they should be up on the site sometime this summer Jagged. ;) Maybe mid July. ;D ;D  sorry Emma I could not resist. ;)  Yes the photos that are up right now are a few years old Jagged I remember when they first went up.  Not all of that photo set is up there now there are 2 or 3 missing. 8) Including my favorite one from that set. 8)

Preaching  2 the choir.  Ironman.

Whitney

I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Ironman

True Jagged but I am good at preaching lol.  I can help you out with the 2 or 3 that are missing from the current set that is up though if you drop me a line.  lol I borrowed them for my spin on Jose Cuerrvo. ;D  ;D and a couple of other Ironman productions. I also have one other pic of Kassie I stumbled upon purley by chance in a real short skirt I thought was hot but she told me last time I had her on a mattress she hates that pic so I may or may not create something with the help of Kassie's pics again someday.  But that pic won't be part of it.  I still think you looked hot in that skirt miss Kassie. ;) ;D  ;D

Whitney

Thank you ironman😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Jun 01, 2015, 05:45 AM
Thank you ironman😘

You're welcome Miss Kassie I still got all the pics of you I was able to find.  If we ever cross paths you can see my collection. But yes I remember last time I had you on a mattress and we was chatting it up.  I showed you one of my productions.  You were cool with the part your character was portraying, and you seemed impressed with my creative editing.  But you made it clear you did not like that pic even though I thought you looked good in it.  So I made a point when I finally got around to putting together your staring role in Jose Cuevero I made a point not to use that pic.  But I still have it. ;) If we ever connect again remind me and you can watch Jose Cuevero. ;D  ;D